Chapter 2

"Jessi! Jessi! Wake up!" I heard someone yell, and I felt myself being shaken.

After a while, I shot up out of my bunk and hit my head on the ceiling.

"Owwww!" I whined. I saw Justin standing there laughing really hard.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"You have to get up and get ready because we're going to the a-airport" Justin managed to say as he was still laughing.

I nodded and got up, got some clothes, and went into the small cramped bathroom to get dressed.

In about an hour, we are going to get Ryan, Chaz, and Christian from the airport, since they're staying with us for 1 month. I was really excited, I would have all of my best guy friends with me for 1 whole month!

I stood in the bathroom, staring at the door, thinking of how fun this next month was going to be.

My train of though was broken when there was a loud knock at the door.

"Jessi! What the hell is taking you so long?" Justin yelled. I laughed when I heard my mom yell "Justin!", because she did that every time he said a bad word.

I gathered up my dirty clothes and threw them in the laundry basket and then unlocked the bathroom door and walked out.

"What took you so long?" Justin asked.

"I was just thinking about how fun this next month is going to be" 

"I know right!" Justin walked over to me and hugged me happily.

"I love you, Jessi. You're the best sister ever." he whispered.

"I love you too, Justin. You're the best brother ever." I whispered back.

Right at that moment, my mom, Pattie, walked in the room. 

"Awwwww!" she said, looking at me and Justin hugging.

We both looked at her weirdly and she walked away.

"Okay, well we should go now, so I can see my besties!" Justin squealed like a girl.

"Shut up" I muttered and punched him on the arm. He laughed, flipped his hair, and then we headed out the door to the car.

*At The Airport*

We got out of the car and walked in one of those revolving doors.

"Make sure you don't hit your head, Justin" I teased. He rolled his eyes and punched my arm playfully.

I laughed and we went to look for the guys' gate.

"Oh, there it is!" Justin yelled, pointing to the sign that said 'Gate C5'.

We all walked to the area that was marked 'Gate C5' and sat down on some chairs that were there.

We sat there for about 15 minutes of silence, but then we started hearing voices from inside the tunnel that was connected to the airplane.

I turned around in my seat, since I was facing away from the tunnel, and I saw a really cute, no really HOT, guy come out. He looked about my age and had light brown hair with dirty blonde highlights in it. Wow, was he hot. He looked very farmiliar, though. 

And then it hit me.

Oh my God, that guy was Christian.