Chapter 4

Chresanto's POV-

Craig and I walked into gym 5 minutes late and ran to the locker room. Rayan was in there yelling at Jacob while smoking. Craig grabbed the cigar and smashed it on the floor." Nasty ass life killers. Just makes me wanna throw up." Craig growled. I giggled and grabbed my gym clothes." Hey Chres." Jacob said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back where I could change." Aye Chresanto!" Jacob yelled while walking behind me. I walled into a stall and slammed the door before locking it." What's wrong Chresanto?" Jacob asked. I put on my gym clothes along with my black Nike socks that went to my calves and my black and white Nike's." Chres... don't do this." Jacob said. I opened the door and walked past him. Jacob grabbed my arm and swung me around. He put his arms on the either side of my face and my heart sped up." What did I do?" Jacob whispered. Mint filled my nose and I turned my head the other way. He moved his face with mine and finally grabbed my chin." Just talk to me." He whispered." About what?" I mumbled." About why your ignoring me." Jacob whispered. Pause. Is THE Jacob Perez, Captain of the track team, baseball team, and basketball team, my crush since 4 grade, the must popular boy in school, actually worried about why I'm upset at him? I got myself together and ducked under his arm. Jacob turned me back around and caressed my face softly. We started at each other for a while until he finally spoke." You have really pretty eyes." He whispered. I blushed and looked down. Jacob lifted my chin up and came close to my face. The door busted open and I jumped." Since you want to be late for class, start them laps!" Coach yelled. Jacob pulled away and slightly glared at Coach. I sighed and walked put of the locker room with Jacob and Coach right behind me." 20 laps! Run August! Run!" Coach yelled. I jogged around the gym a couple of times and Jacob right next to me." So, are you gonna tell me why you won't talk to me?" Jacob asked. I ran faster and slowed down when I was a lap ahead of him." Push it Perez!" Coach yelled. Jacob ran faster and soon he was next to me again." I'm sorry for whatever I did." Jacob said." Can you stop bothering me." I groaned. Lie. I wanted him to talk to me forever and ever." But I did nothing wrong." Jacob said. I sighed and did my last lap before walking over to Craig and Rayan. Craig was sitting on the floor with his legs wide open and was messing with the bottom of his KD's. Rayan was typing away on his phone while frowning. I sat down and took my ponytail out." Let me braid your hair." Craig said. I nodded and sat between his legs. he parted my hair and ran his fingers through it." I thought you had them nigga naps." Craig said. I fake laughed and he smiled. He started braiding my hair and I winced every 2.5 seconds." Dang. Why are you so heavy handed?" I mumbled. Craig laughed and brushed my edges with his thumb." It hurts." I mumbled." Oh shut up you big cry baby. I'm finished anyway." Craig said. I breathed a sigh of relief and laid back on his chest." EVERYBODY UP! START THEM PUSHUPS!" Coach yelled. I slowly got up as everybody started doing pushups. I walked to Coach and he stared at me." Hey." I whispered." Bye." Coach said." Um, the problem is, I have a note from the nurse for Craig and I. Its an excuse for us to not do anything in gym." I said while pulling the note Craig wrote out of my pocket. Coach glared at me and looked at the note. He didn't say anything for a while and I became nervous." Get Craig and tell him to sit on the bleachers with you." Coach said. I smiled and walked over to Craig. He was laying on the gym floor sprawled out while everybody else did pushups." It worked." I whispered. Craig quickly got up and pulled me to the bleachers." I want revenge." Craig whispered." On what?" I whispered." Kaelyn. Chres aren't you tired of her bullying you?" Craig asked." Yeah but I'm just gonna let it go." I whispered." Why?!" Craig whispered loudly. I didn't answer and watched Jacob flex in front of a couple a hoes. My blood boiled as they rubbed all on his abs and arms." You okay Chres? Your face is red." Craig said. Jacob looked at me and smirked before kissing Kaelyn roughly. Is he trying to make me jelous? I growled and got up." Where you going?" Craig asked. Kaelyn pulled away from Jacob and looked at me before sucking Jacobs face off. I flared my nostrils and sat back down next to Jacob." I'm in." I said." On what?" Craig asked." Revenge." I growled. Craig squealed and rubbed his hands together evily." So the plan is..."

Just wanted to update. I'm so bored! My little brother Logan its getting on my nerves! Lord help!