Chapter 2

Your P.O.V-
You had seen plenty of things underwater, sure. But during the nighttime it was always so much creepier because it was dark. Very dark. You decided to swim out farther tonight and see what you could find. About 30 minutes you came across an island. You swam up to see what was on it, and when you saw a large shipwreck on it, you were delightfully surprised. "It looks like a... house?" You muttered to yourself. You swam up to the shore and watched as your tail turned back into legs.

Eridan's P.O.V- [wooo]
I woke up to a weird splashing outside of my hive. It rubbed my eyes. "What in the name of...." I muttered as I walked over to the window. I looked out. Blackness. I went to go back in my recooperacoon, when I heard some loud crashing. I groaned. I just wanted to go back to sleep. More crashing. "Oh for FUCK'S sake." I walked around my hive looking for whatever was makin all the crashing. I held my magic, I mean science wand in my hand, ready to shoot whatever it was with science. "Listen, I have a weapon, and I ain't afraid to use it." I hollered to the emptiness. Quiet. Then more, hurried crashing. "I'M SORRY, I'LL LEAVE I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE LIVED HERE!" It was a girl's voice. How did she even find this place, let alone enter it.... I heard a loud splash and looked out of a hole in the side to see a tail swim down into the depths. My eyes widened. "What in the name of gog...." I rushed down to the edge of the water and looked around. No sign of her anywhere. I dove into the water and looked around for a bit. Nothing. I sighed and walked back to my hive. Maybe I would see her again. I shook my head. "Probably not.... Who knows how she got here, and if she'd ever even come back. I probably scared her...." I crawled back into my recooperacoon and feel asleep.

Your P.O.V-
You swam away from the island as fast as you could. "I just broke into someone's house, ohmygod." You were sickened by your actions, but intrigued by whoever's house that was. Maybe you would come back tomorrow. You nodded. You would definately come back tomorrow. Maybe you meet that guy who called out at you. He seemed kinda mean though.... You didn't know. All you knew was that you were definately going back tomorrow.

[A/N- LOOK HERE, I FINALLY UPDATED