Chapter 5 - Jimmy Bishop

A/N: I am SO sorry for the delay, I deserve to be punched. I had some personal crap goIng on. S this chapter is a bit of a filler, and mostly on the humorous side. But brace yourselves. The Greece trip is coming. As usual, Comments and Votes will be appreciated.

The first thing to come out of Alanna's mouth when she saw me was "So why are you limping?"

"I had a bit of an accident and twisted my ankle"

"You rode the bike on a twisted ankle, are you insane?" I could see incredulity and concern in her eyes. By now my ankle wasn't in as much pain, but I couldn't step on it too heavily. I sighed, "I didn't, Madden drove."

Al's eyes went wide as saucers, "You let Colin ride your bike! You don't even let people breathe in it's direction! People who know about it anyway."

I gave her a pointed look, "Would you rather I drove it on a twisted ankle?"

"Well, no, but I imagine you threw a fit."

I snorted but didn't reply.

Jon and Colin were still behind us, looking like we were about to lead them to their death. Al sighed and grabbed both of them by the arm, "Would you two grow a pair already?"

Colin snorted, "It's a bit early for a rave, don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes. Did they honestly think we were secretly junkies? I bet they'd be surprised when they found out what Hysteria really was.

As soon as we entered, there was a door to the right, with a dimly lit neon sign saying 'Hysteria'

I won't lie, it looked sketchy as hell and I couldn't fault Jon for audibly gulping when the sign flickered. I heard Alana scoff, "Calm down, Jonny, it isn't Bates Motel."

Jon glared at her, "Why would you say something like that? This is not the time to be making Psycho jokes!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysteria was a nightclub like any other. Yes, it was one of those rickety secret neon rave nightclubs. But that's the thing about nightclubs. They function at night, so it doesn't matter what happens in the morning.

The man who owned Hysteria had a daughter who was friends with Alana. So when we burst in on her playing paintball on the makeshift dancefloor, she let us join in and told us to come by whenever. Not only were Al and I glad that we found a place to unwind and have fun, but we were also relieved that it was a paintball zone/nightclub and not an abandoned crack house.

Mr Haversham, the owner of Hysteria, let us use the place in the day for paintball. Apparently the mess we made with the paint filled shells made the place 'unique.' Either way, it was an epic place to just let loose and enjoy ourselves once in a while.

Needless to say, Jon and Colin were relieved that the reality of the situation was much less sinister than they'd thought. They visibly exhaled when Mr. Haversham cleared things up.

"And here I thought my girlfriend was involved with the Russian mob" Jon smirked.

Al playfully smacked him in the arm and dragged him off to get ammo. Of course, they were on the same team. Which meant I was stuck with Colin.

I glared at Colin while loading my paintball gun, "Madden, if we lose to the lovebirds, I will kick your ass all the way to China, okay?"

He raised an eyebrow, "You really think they're capable of beating me?"

"Us."

"Well, I don't know, I've never seen you play, you could suck for all I know"

I smirked, "Guess you're about to find out."