Prologue

I moan as his lips sucked on my heated skin, as he slowly stroked in and out my core. The more he stroked, the deeper he went, as I followed his rhythm and gyrate my lower half to meet his thrust. Our eyes locked on each other. I could see the passion and love in his eyes, and even better I could feel it as he pound into my soul.
He flipped us over as, I was now on top of him, as I moved up and down on his shaft. I fasten my pace, as he tilt his pelvis forward and gripped my hip, slamming me down onto his manhood, I could feel the sensation and the tingling building up throughout my body, I know I was gonna reach my peak in a couple of seconds.
I lean forward and grip onto his shoulder for support, as my eyes rolled over and my toes curled.

" B-baeee I'm bout to cu-" as I was bout to scream the word, my body exploded. I could feel my juice running out onto his manhood, as I scream his name.

He suddenly slam me towards his pelvis, as he groan I could feel the warmness of his fluid, released deep within.I fell onto his chest, as we both tried to catch our breath. We enjoy each other silence as I slowly starting to drift asleep. I could feel his warm lips kissing my temples as he softly  said "I love you".

I stir in my sleep, as I heard movements in the room, I slowly open my eyes to see Nate getting dress. I look towards the bedside table to see the time on the clock reads 5:00am. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes as I pulled myself up, resting my back against the headboard and pulling the sheet to cover my naked body. Nate was busy getting dress, so he didn't know I was awake.

"I thought you were staying for breakfast" I said, capturing his attention.

"I'm sorry babe, I can't, I gotta get home" he tried to explain but I already knew what it is.

"She called" he looked at me sympathetically, and nodded.

"Nate...I really been thinking bout us...and I don't know if I can continue to do this with you....I just ca-can't" I said stuttering as I felt the warm tears at the brim of my eyes.

"Look baby, I'm trying, I want to be with you, things are just complicated...I love you, I will call you when I can" he said looking in my eyes, leaning in pecking my lips and with that he was gone.

This is how our relationship have been from ever since. I never in a million years thought I could be someone side chick, but that was what Nate allowed me to be, that was what I allowed myself to be for the man I love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nate POV
I love Alexx with all my heart, even though I'm married, it just something about her, when I'm with her I'm truly happy, I can be myself, something I can't be with my wife. I mean I love my wife Danielle, but over the years we just started to drift apart, we had different aspirations, we never see eye to eye, but we keep telling ourself that our marriage could work if we tried harder, but it can't, and we sorta kept fooling ourself for years until I start cheating, to be honest when I met Alexx, I thought she was gonna be just a quick nut, but then we somehow connected, and here we are.

Flashback
I was sitting at this coffee shop in Downtown Manhattan having a Matcha and chilling when something caught my eye, well more like someone. She was about 5"2", dark curly hair, great cheek bones, fit body, nice smile, bright eyes, plump lips, she was absolutely gorgeous. I was in awe, I just kept staring at her.

She got her coffee and sat at the table beside me. She took out a manuscript out of her bag and started reading. She was stunning. Damn I felt like a creep just staring but she never look over at me until this happened. She got a call and started rushing to put her belongings in her bag. She walked out quickly looking like it was an emergency.

I looked over the table she sat at when I spot something like a keychain on the floor. I quickly grabbed them and followed suit. I followed her direction, she stopped in front of a white BMW, fumbling through her bag looking for what I guess was the key. As she was about to turn around I pressed the button to unlock her car doors.

"Oh my God, what is wrong with me today!" She uttered frustratingly.

" You should slow down" I smiled while handing her the keys.

" Thank you" She replied with a smile.

"I'm Nate" I reached out with a handshake.

"By the way you should try Matcha instead of Coffee, less anxiety. I could buy you a cup if you like, they have the best Matcha in town"

"Hi Nate, you must be like the Coffee-Matcha expert" she chuckled.

"Nah, just from burning a lot of midnight oil" She laughed.

" Ok one cup" We head back into the cafe and that's when she introduced herself.