Adopted!!

Juice's POV
It was a regular day, the sun was shining, but something felt off about today. My mom was looking happy but also sad and then I remembered I turned 8 weeks old today. I still wondered why she looked sad though and then the doorbell rang. Then 2 strange men walked in and was staring at me. They looked familiar but I couldn't remember them. My mom seemed happy enough so why shouldn't I be happy also. Then they walked over.

Nick's POV
I could t believe today was the day! I have been looking for me a puppy since James worked all night and tbh I was a little scared since I made that YouTube video about my house being haunted. Anyways today we went to James friend's house that owned the dog who had the puppies. The puppies was so tiny and today they was 8 weeks old so I get to take one home. When we got there the puppy seemed confused but got excited when he saw his mom get happy. The puppy we chose was a little boy dog and he seemed very chill. The puppy was like a chocolate brown and white as snow blended together beautifully. Then we started walking over to pick him up to take him home and he became very hesitant. 

Juice's POV
I became so scared when they walked over because they looked like giants! They picked me and called me Juice. Then they started walking away from my mom and my house. I didn't do anything because what if they hurt me. So I acted very chill all they way to the store then we got out and they spent so much money on me! I was excited to go to their house then and when we got there I was so nervous but I walked around and explored.

Nick's POV
We picked up the puppy and decided to name him Juice. We walked back to the car and he was very chill. We stopped by the store to buy all the thing we need like puppy food, a bed, a fence, toys, a food and water bowl, ext.. Juice started getting all happy and when we got home Juice was running around the apartment exploring.