"What? Why wouldn't she hook up with you, every other girl does." Emmet grumbles grudgingly. I give him a look. He glares at me and I smirk. He's mad that I seem to beat him every year.

"Well Kari is stubborn and annoying and very klutzy." I say remembering all those times she's tripped on nothing but solid floor. A small smile appears on my face but I quickly hide it.

"Whatever dude." Rider says and we all began to walk away, from the corner of my eye I see dark brown hair. I shake my head dismissing it, I'm probably going crazy.

KARI

I sit on the dark brown carpeted floor of the almost silent library, since classes are in session right now nobody is in here besides the librarians who are just talking. I have a free period and most kids like to go out and eat but today I just felt like sitting down and reading. My light pink dress is covering my legs as I place them behind me. Taking the first book out of the bottom shelf, I open it and start to read and that's when I hear the voices. I recognize one of the voices as Emmet. The next voice that speaks is Jay's and next is Rider. I shake my head and begin to stand up, knowing I won't be able to read with them talking. Before I can even fully straighten myself up, I freeze when I hear his voice.

"Nothing, just some stupid girl who slapped me for calling her another girls name..." says Daniel. I pause and tune in to listen. Yeah I know eaves dropping never leads to anything good, but I really want to hear who the girl who slapped him is. I grin and mentally make a list to thank this girl. I hear a lot of laughter then an "Eww! Gross! From Daniel and a muffled sound. I couldn't see between the books because if I moved one out of the way, they'd notice I was there.

"Right! So you got proof again?" says Jay. I frown and lean in.

What proof is he talking about?

I try and peep through a small crack in between the shelves and manage to see a small camera being pulled out of Daniels pocket he hands it over to them and the guys eagerly take it. Daniel stands there with dread written all over his face. I can tell he doesn't want them to see that.

I wonder if he committed a crime.

I hear moaning sounds and I shake my head in disgust but then I hear my name and a sound like someone just got slapped.

Did he make a porno?

That is just disgusting. Why would he video tape it for these guys enjoyment. But how come my name was being said by Daniel.

"Whose Karbear?" says Rider. I frown at his stupid nickname and try to focus on what they're doing. Jay takes out a small notebook and writes something down. I try and squint my eyes because the view isn't that great. I see Daniels name and a bunch of tallies under it.

"Are you going to tell us or not?" I look at Daniel. He looks frustrated and runs his hands through his hair.

"It's... Kari Valensha." He says it like it was a bad thing. I'm still confused about why my name was said in Daniels little sex video. I notice the guys are silent and looking very confused. Of course they wouldn't know who I am.

"Who's that?" says Emmet. I roll my eyes and watch as Jay puts the pieces together.

"Kari? Your sister's best friend?" Daniel nods and they all start laughing. I find that really offensive, seriously what's so bad about me. They don't even know me. I knew I shouldn't have let Daniel get to me. I run my hands through my hair and look at it. I don't have ugly hair, I'm fairly normal and I'm not ugly. At least I don't think so.  Daniel starts to walk away but they pull him back making hit his elbow.

"Dude you're so whipped..." jay says disapprovingly. I frown and I have this sudden urge to cry. Am I really that bad? Daniel shakes his head and says in a loud voice.

 "I do not care about Kari, guys she's just another one of my victims. I just have to get her to kiss me." Now I'm definitely crying. I wipe away the small tears that managed to escape and piece together what he said. He doesn't even like me. I don't know why I ever thought he could possibly like me in anyway someday. I'm just another slut to him; I wipe away the other tears angrily and try not to make any sound.

"Right...So why did you say her name?"

"Well she was getting me frustrated because she doesn't want to hook up with me and I don't know I've just been thinking about that lately. It is not because I like her in anyway." Daniel says slowly. I frown and finally start to realize that theirs more going on here. I am way beyond pissed off now and I just want to figure out these guys dirty little secret, if it means exposing Daniel and his guys for what they truly are then so be it.

"What? Why wouldn't she hook up with you, every other girl does." Emmet says grudgingly. I roll my eyes in disgust and look to see the guys leaving after a whatever dude from Rider.  

I replay the conversation in my head and piece together everything they said. The guys are playing a very dangerous game here. If they aren't making porn or something then they must be videotaping their hookup, that's why Daniel suddenly started paying more attention to me. Suddenly everything makes sense. The small notebook, the tallies, the cameras, the lies from Daniel. They're all playing a game. I wonder what they get out of it. If Daniel wants a kiss then a kiss is what he'll get but not before I get all the information and proof I need to reveal them and maybe a little fun with Daniel, lets see if he can really fall for me. They are going down.

 Daniel Willow you just messed with the wrong girl.