A New Home? (Rewritten)

"Aki, do you think that where our father sent us will be nice? I hope they are..." Yui, sitting next to her brother Akiro, asks him as she plays with her hair solemnly. Leaning against the window of the cab they're in, Akiro sighs before nodding. Refusing to speak as he knows it will only make Yui complain and ask more questions.

Thinking to himself 'What do you think, Father up and left before sending us away to some strangers we've never met before. Of course they wont be nice but dont worry imouto i'll protect you like always'

Thinking back on the time he saved her 3 years ago, a warm smile shows on Akiro's face

"Nii-can!! Please help me Nii-chan!!" The sharp screams and cries of his younger sister wake Akiro up with a start. Quickly standing up from his nap spot from under the large oak tree, he rushes towards where he heard Yui yell from.

"Crybaby! Crybaby! Akiro-sama wont help you, your useless to him unlike me!"

"Crybaby!"

"Useless Yui""Useless Yui"

"Useless Yui"

"Useless Yui"

"Useless Yu-AH!" The yelp leaves the last of the 4 girls surrounding yui as she's dragged backwards by her hair

"Let. Go. of. Her." Akiro orders as he still clutches the girl, Mikasa, the leader of the group who is known as his own fan club, by her hair.

Shocked by who is holding their leader the other 4 girls rush off abandoning her and dropping yui who now holds her head in pain with bruises sprouting from her arms.

Seeing the bruises, rage fills Akiro's eyes, he faces ui softening his eyes and calmly asks her

"Go home, I'll be there soon" with that yui runs home happy her big brother is away there to save her. With that his eyes sharpen again as he looks to Mikasa, pushing her to the ground with a glare he opens his mouth to say-

The taxi stops with a jolt in the center of the gates to a large mansion. Ain pelting the windows of the cab as the driver turns to them.

"This is your stop." the driver informs them, unlocking the doors, "Try to get inside fast, rain looks like it ain't gonna be stopping soon"

"Thank you sir, we will!" Yui happily responds to him while Akiro gets out quickly and grabs their luggage out of the trunk. Passing one of his coats to Yui when she gets out, seeing as she didn't bring her own, no time the cab was out of sight. Opening his umbrella he thinks to himself again while walking them to the front door 'Yui should have remembered to bring a jacket...it won't be my fault if she gets sick.' Once they reach the door Akiro knocks on the door, only to be startled by the door opening by itself

"Hello, is anybody here?"Yui shouted into the house, walking inside first. Before Akiro pulls her behind him as he takes the lead to scope out the home.

"Hm....maybe they weren't informed of our arrival?" She said in a hushed tone after getting no response. Nodding to her about the observation he senses something off. Looking around he notices a body laying on the couch past the foyer and in the living room.

"Oh my! Is he okay? I'll check if you call 119 okay nii-chan?"

"Strange, stay back. I'll check" Akiro orders out. Not liking the situation. Walking to the lounge and to the couch, he places a hand on the body now identified as a boy around their age. Feeling no pulse he turns to Yui only to be pulled down suddenly now laying on the sofa himself.

"Smells good, your mine now" the boy now on top of Akiro claims suddenly. Leaning down towards his neck Akiro feels a cool breath on him before Yui shouts out.

"You're alive! Wait a moment... Get off my Nii-chan!"

The boy turns to Yui before sneering out

"Shut up Chichinashi. I'm busy here" now fully laying back down on top of Akiro, nuzzling into his neck and sighing before opening his mouth again.

"Ayato. What do you think you are doing?"