Melanie Born

This part maybe short but it will get longer as this is only the beginning!!!!!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's 2013 and it's Christmas and a women (Melanie's Mother) is pregnant and is 67 weeks pregnant with twins. Cher and Simon (Mother and Father) are worried that they might lose the babies or at least one of them as they are told they have until 100 weeks and the babies would be dead. So they were very careful not to kill the babies in progress of their life's. Cher was now 99 weeks pregnant and she was even more worried you would be wouldn't you. So Cher went to the hospital for a check up and the doctor had said that 1 of the babies is dead and it has shrunk and is now a scrap of oils and gases but he lied he was telling the truth about it being dead but it didn't disappear the child had shrunk but had went into the other baby and now the babies are now connected fully. Cher is now 104 weeks pregnant and shes on her own as her husband works for MI6 (Normally she would but shes pregnant) well anyways she gets a call from MI6 she answers the phone ...... she drops the phone ......... she screams Simon is dead............. she seteled down and picked the phone back up and she asking certain questions and it turned out that the man who killed him wanted his child so he tried to get it out of Cher by killing her husband to scare her into labour but it didn't work ......... Cher was now 109 weeks pregnant and it's Christmas again but this christmas is a special christmas Cher goes into labour but when she gives birth to the baby MI6 walk in and say you can only have your baby the rest of this day the man who killed your husband is after the baby!!!

Cher sat in the room and stared at her baby she said sofly as she stroked her head "When you grow up you'll destroy the killer of your father and don't worry about your training you'll spend the rest of your childhood with MI6". "Do me proud my little girl"!!!