Chapter 1: Rodger

Claire's P.O.V

"You will be needed to go undercover at Black Raven High school. If you want to get close to Rodger, you must get close to his son. Chase. Earn his trust, even become his girlfriend if you must. There will be files at your new house. Be careful." Jason said. "When have I ever been not careful?" I said jokingly and he just smiled. "Get going Devence." he said. "Get going Devence." I said mockingly as I walked out of the office building. I went to the elevator and pressed 7. It opened and I came out of the elevator to a gas station. You are probably thinking, 'why the hell is there an elevator in a gas station,' well my friend I am, Agent Claire Devence. I am an assassin. We have hidden our head quarters here. Nobody would suspect there to be a head quarters in a gas station.

I am known as many names. Claire, or Devence, to people who work in the assassin agency. I am also known as Red Riding Hood. It's my street fighter name. Yes street fighting. I need money, and yes I get plenty from my assassin job, but alittle more never hurt anybody. I'm called Red Riding Hood because I wear the same outfit to every match. Black nike shoes, black spandex shorts and a red hoodie. It covers my hair, and I also wear a red mask covering everything except my eyes, mouth, and nose. Many people know me from 3 black stars. Yes weird, but there is a reason. As an assassin, there are 3 levels, the third behind the highest. Every level, you earn a tattoo of a black star, but they're not that big. I am currently on my 3 third, therefore I am level 3. I am the highest, nobody else is on their 3 star. I have my tattoos on my hip. Every time I kill somebody, I draw 3 stars on them, or in the room. Enough about me anyway.

I got to my house, well shall I say mansion. I don't know why the agency spoils me, but they do. I parked my yellow mustang into my garage and walked in my house that I'll have for a few weeks, or maybe a few months. The agency already had furniture brought here so I was fine. I noticed the files sitting on the kitchen island, and I walked over and sat on the bar stool and read over them.

Chase Whitlach. 5'9'', and born July, 13, 1997. He is 18. Quarter back of the football team, and captain of the basketball team. I snorted. How predictable. I kept reading on. His mother was Amy Whitlach, and his father was Rodger Whitlach but I already knew that. He had a baby sister of the age of 3, her name was Kirstie. They lived on Jugular 156 Street. That's exactly one street behind mine. Carter Pierce, Chase Whitlach's best friend. He was 5'11'', born August 26, 1996. He was 19, but got held back for playing some dumb prank. He was the 'bad boy' of the school, but yet was best friend's with Chase. They're probably drug lords. Laugh out loud, because I did. I don't know why but I had this thing with drug lords. Carter also had a baby sister, but she was 7 and named April. Carter's mom's name was Jessica, and his father's name was Jesse. How original. I kept reading and came across my cover.

My name was Crystal Dungeon, and I am 17.My mom's name are Carole and my dad's name was Nate. They are both on business trips for a year though. I have a little brother named Jaden. (Yes I actually do have a younger brother named Jaden, and since I have missions he usually goes along with me. He is 8.) I was recently living in New York, but my parents moved us to Florida because of a new job offering.

I sighed and looked at the clock, if I was going to get to school, then I better get some sleep. I walked upstairs and looked in Jaden's room, he was already asleep. I shut the door and walked over to my bedroom, and just collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.

Word Count: 721