The Deal

Jessica POV
I woke up in the floor in a dark room. I tried standing up but then realized my legs were tied up. I wanted to untied them but my hands were tied too.Everything was tied my toes to my mouth shut.I eventually gave up and just sat there.
After a few minutes I heard some noises in the room. Then I realized I wasn't alone.
"about time you wake up"He or she said. Sounded more like a she.
She started walking towards me I could hear her footsteps getting louder and louder reaching me.
I looked up and saw her she was all dressed in blacksmith a hoodie covering her head and a mask covering her face.
She took of the tape I had on my mouth
"What do you want with me?"I asked slightly scared.
"Nothing with you we are using you to get the boys to come"She said
"Why me I haven't done anything to be here"I said
"Well they chose you and your other friend"She said
Felix POV
I couldn't believe myself saying I didn't want to let her go. Was I actually falling for her or just....no no I like her why. If I do she will never like me I was the one that kidnapped her.
Right now I was still by the door.Thinking.
"Cathy please answer"I said hoping she heard me.
No answer.
I was figuring she fell asleep. So I just went to the room next door and took a rest after this very long day.
*next morning*
I woke to the sound of banging on a door and pain on my hand.
I walked down the stairs as I fast as I could I opened the door and saw all the boys there.
"What the hell are you guys doing here at this time?!"I asked
"Didn't you see I came here as fast as I can because Omar told me that the window to the room that Cathy was staying in was open"Olly said
"WHAT"I said a hurried up the stairs I banged on the door
No response.
I kicked the door open and saw the window wide open. Cathy not on sight.
"Where is she?"Oscar asked lowly
I looked on the sheets and saw a note written in blood.
"Felix your hand is bleeding"Omar said
I looked down on my hand and saw it had a huge cut on my hand it was kinda deep.
I read the note and it said
"Well we got the two girls now and there is nothing to do to stop us from getting you 4 nothing"
_______________

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG LONG TIME!! So sorry
I had a huge writers block and I just couldn't come up with any Ideas.
And sorry this is just a short chapter. Many things happened through out the summer.
Guess what!?
I met the boys
I was so so happy but then tired because as you know I'm from Chicago and I had to drive from here to Minnesota. A 8 hours drive. But it was worth it to meet our lifesavers.

I will update more often I will try to update every Friday or so but I got some other books to also update so I ,ay update every two weeks on a Friday. Thanks
Make sure to
VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE
sorry for not updating in a long long time 😔😁