Suddenly, she burst into tears. "I'm so sorry....I,I sorry", she stuttered and buried her face in the palm of her hands. "Lexi, Lexi what happened?", putting down my cream puff I hurried towards her, concern was evident in my voice. "Please forgive me for being such a crappy friend", she murmured loud enough for me to hear. "I don't understand....why?", I questioned helplessly, for all I knew Lexi was the most amazing friend anyone could ever possibly have. "Okay Lexi, I'm freaking out, okay I'm freaking out!." I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Just, just calm down okay?", I said composing myself. "Calm down." She nodded and wiped her tears using the back of her hand. She inhaled deeply, huffed loudly and closed her eyes. After a while she opened them back and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back at her. "Better?" I questioned. "Yes", she responded.

"Okay so lets start over", I announced. The conversation before was obviously a huge disaster and I didn't want that to happen again, and as far as I could tell from the deep shade of embarrassment covering Lexi's face, neither did she. Although, I don't think my best friend had anything to be embarrassed about. "All right, so we went to the party", I started to recall the events of last night out loud, "and you met this cute bartender guy."Lexi nodded in agreement. "After that", I continued to say, "I had some drinks yes." 

"Yes."

"And then everything is a blur, I don't remember what happened after that, I don't even remember how I got home and how I got into this bed. I mean look at me I'm still wearing this short uncomfortable dress from last night", I looked down at myself. Ah damn, the dress was even stained, looks like I poured a drink on it. 

Wait.

I don't think I poured any drink on it, I'm extra cautious while wearing someone else's clothes and this dress belongs to Lexi. I distinctly remember her forcing me into this piece of black shimmering cloth and then warning me not to spoil it as it was from her exclusive Vivienne Westwood collection.

But then who did? I focused harder than I've ever tried. All of a sudden flashes of the previous night rushed through my mind.

'"Need something to drink senorita?"

"Liam went out with the hot blonde."

"Let me open it for you."

"The other washroom is dirty."

"I can't make any promises."

"Get off her-"

"You're okay."

 "Cia, Cia relax. Cia." Lexi was vigorously shaking my shoulders, trying to bring me back to reality. Was I going into a panic attack? 

 I looked at her intently, and the sudden realization of what went down last night hit me. "Oh Lexi", I blurted and then broke down in my best friend's arms. "Its all right Cia. I'm sorry okay?Thank God he saved you."

Wiping my tears I questioned, "Who did? Where were you, what happened after I passed out?"

"Just sit down, I'll tell you everything." Her voice was soothing and calming, but I was restless. I wanted and more than that, I needed answers.

She guided me back to the bed to sit down and herself sat beside me. I looked at her expecting her to speak. She gave me a knowing gaze and started with the story, or should I say reality, my scary, horrendous reality.

"Okay so after you went to dance, this guy came up to me and Liam, the bartender, and he started asking about you. You remember the guy who we saw busy-", I cut her short raising one hand. "I do remember", I said a bit breathlessly. 

"Well yes you do,umm", she lowered her eyelashes and continued , "so he came and was asking questions about you, you know the general questions anyone would ask without raising any sort of suspicion. Like you know, he wanted to know if you were new and if you had been to any parties before and stuff. Anyway, I told him not to get his hopes up as you were not his type. That didn't seem to bother him much though, he said he was only asking as he was new himself and wanted to get to know people here. Well, he said his name was Marco and he moved here last week from Spain. His parents and Mason's parents are pretty close so that's how he got into the party."