51-In a Daze/Weak

Začít od začátku

"Oh great, thank you Liam. I've now got to make sure my girlfriend is, you know, alive." I spat before I pushed past him and speed-walked to the plane bathroom, locking the door before I scrolled through my contacts. When I didn't find anyone remotely close to Kyra, I began to worry.

"Zayn? Could ya come 'ere for a sec?" I called from my place on the floor, Zayn soon came into view with sympathy in his eyes.

"Yeah mate? What do you need?"

"Who was Kyra apparently cheating on me with?"

"Cal." he answered quickly.

"So the guys are in America?" I asked hopefully, I could feel myself sweating slightly as I panicked.

"Yeah, while they do some writing and recording or something, they're leaving a few days I think but I'm not too sure. Do you need a drink or anything?" I shook my head and Zayn nodded briefly before closing the door behind himself when he left. I scrolled to Calum's contact before dialling it.

"Niall? If this is about-"

"Hey Cal, that's the last thing I wanna talk about right now. Do you know where Kyra lives?"

"No why?"

"Who does?" I didn't give him much time to answer but I didn't want to waste anymore time just in case something was happening to Kyra.

"Uh, Michael I guess.."

"Get him to take you to her house, and go up to her bedroom. Make it your top priority to make sure she's okay please?"

"Niall what the fuck has happened?!" His voice got louder as I heard movement before a door opened.

"Michael, get your fucking arse up now, you're taking me to Kyra's house." I heard groans before a door was slammed and multiple fast footsteps filled my ears.

"Please call me when you know what's going on, I would stay on call but I don't think I could stand hearing reactions." my voice was small. I hung up almost immediately before anger grew inside me.

"This is all your fault!" I shouted as I stormed over to Liam, who seemed genuinely confused.

"What?"

"If she's hurt in any way, it's your fault!"

-Calum's POV-

"Why are we going to Kyra's house? Oh and why are we running?" Mikey asked as we continued to run, he was leading me as I didn't know where I was going. I decided to ignore him, my top priority was to make sure Kyra was okay. We soon stopped at the end of a huge driveway.

"This it?" I asked, Mike nodded and I sprinted up to the door before pounding my fist against it quickly, a teary-eyed Robyn quickly answered and ushered me in.

"Kyra?!" I shouted as I ran up the staircase, coming face to face with a distressed Roxelle as she continued to bang her fist on the bedroom door in an attempt to open it.

"It's been quiet for a while." was the only thing Roxelle said before I stepped in.

"Kyra? Open this door now." I spoke sternly. I knocked on the door harshly, my knuckles were starting to go a dark shade of purple and red but I didn't care.

"Kyra!" I shouted before I stepped back and kicked the door with as much force as I could muster. Michael soon reached the top of the staircase and took in the scene.

"What the fuck? Kyra?" He joined in, to my surprise. We had now planned to kick the door at the same time as it was double the power.

"3, 2, 1!" We both shouted before kicking the door again, the lock snapped and the door smashed open. We were all quick to enter. Quiet sobs could be heard from the bathroom.