"Yes, I do. You don't just show up on set demanding to see me, goddammit. We're already behind on everything."

"Is this movie more important than your family?"

"Don't you even go there."

She didn't heed his warning though, instead choosing to take it further by saying, "Do you know how much Lisa missed you? She always asks if you'll ever come home at all. She's been looking forward to spending the weekend with you."

"If it wasn't for her you'd be on a plane back to Memphis already." Unable to restrain himself any longer, Elvis crossed the distance between them and grasped Priscilla by the elbows. "Why didn't you just go to the house and wait for me there? I got to work here. You know that I got to work, you just don't care."

"You seem to care more about this than you do about us."

Elvis let go of Priscilla when the urge to shake her became too much to bear. He took several steps away from her, wondering when exactly love had turned into this. Priscilla knew exactly what she had to say to make him hurt.

Elvis threw his hands up in the air before exclaiming, "So what now?"

"Do you wanna tell Lisa that even though we just got here we have to go to the house while you stay here?"

"I can't play with her," Elvis screamed. "How many times do I gotta tell you that I have to work? We didn't even practice. I have to practice-"

"With her," Priscilla spat.

"Yes, god forbid with her. She's the one who is in the goddamn movie with me. So you better get over it real fast cause there ain't nothin' you can do about it either."

Priscilla's expression was restrained, anger hidden underneath the mask she wore. She lowered herself into one of the chairs, crossing her legs over her mini skirt.

"Well, are you gonna introduce me to her?" Priscilla asked pointedly.

"No," Elvis snapped. "I don't need you embarrassing me with-"

"Oh, I embarrass you now. That's good to know."

"Only reason you came out here is to get back at me." Elvis began to pace the length of the trailer like a tiger in a cage, ready to burst out whenever he was given the opportunity.

Priscilla snorted, sounding as if that was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. "You must really think that I'm an awful person."

"Don't you tempt me to say things you don't wanna hear."

"I bring your daughter out to see you and-"

"Will you just leave Lisa out of it?" Elvis roared.

Priscilla shrunk back momentarily in response to the words firing out of him. Once she regained her bearings, she shrieked, "How am I supposed to keep Lisa out of it when it's about her? And don't you act like I can trust you to be true to me when you're filming because it's not like you have a stellar history when it comes to that. And then I hear that Billy got you out of her trailer of all places. Do you think that makes me trust you?"

"Oh come on."

"What were you doing in there with her?"

Elvis stopped in his tracks, twirling around to face her figure with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, so that is where you were," Priscilla said, lifting her chin in a smug expression. It was only then that Elvis realized that there was no way Priscilla could know where he had been.

"So what if I was?"

"If you and her aren't doing anything wrong why are you denying it?"

"I didn't deny a thing," Elvis forced out through gritted teeth. "Where was I denying anything?"