Driving lessons.

Castiel was sick of getting the bus. "Dean please teach me how to drive!" Begged Castiel Dean rolled his eyes he knew how clumsy Castiel was no way was he letting Cas anywhere near his baby. "Cas I am going to let Bella drive the imparler before you." Dean said kissing the angel on his soft lips. Cas kissed him back whilst Bella sniggered in the corner with Sam. Castiel shot her a look which only caused her to laugh more. "Awwww your adorable Cas."  She said through giggles. "No I am not." Cas said in his deep husky voice. Dean kissed his cheek. "You kinda are." Cas pulled his saddest puppy dog eyes. "Please Dean." Dean kissed Castiel roughly. "Dam the puppy dog eyes." Dean reached  into his trouser pocket for the keys. He handed them to Cas who sprinted of. "Dam it Cas wait for me!" He ran of after Cas which left Bella and Sam gazing into each others eyes, "BELLA IM GONNA NEED YOUR HELP FOR EMERGENCY STOPS!" Dean shouted from outside Bella jumped blushing and followed Dean and Cas. 

Cas was already in the car he liked the way the cold leather felt against his exposed leg. Dean put a hand on his inner thigh causing Cas to moan slightly. "Dean, your such an distraction." Dean kissed Cas on his lips. "That's what I am here for baby," Dean whispered pulling Cas closer by tugging on his shirt, Cas deepened the kiss and began to pull Dean's shirt of when Bella tapped on the window. Dean scowled, and Cas sighed as they pulled away, Dean doing his buttons back up. Bella sniggered to herself but then felt bad for ruining the moment. Dean rolled down the window. "Make sure you stop my baby getting hurt."

"Are you talking about Cas or the car?" Cas held his breath. Dean thought for a second who mattered the most. "I don't care if the car gets smashed to slithereens. Make sure Cas doesn't get hurt make him vanish out or whatever." Dean said firmly,Cas flushed with happiness he planted a kiss on Dean't cheek. "Get Dean out the way first though." Cas added Bella grumbled something about people taking advantage of her powers and why doesn't Cas just not drive then she stepped away from the shiny black imparler. Dean put the keys in Cas turned them the engine roared to life, Cas liked the way the engine rumbled through his bones. Slowly Cas put his foot down the car swiftly took of down the road. Cas was a natural. Bella ran effortlessly along side them. Cas turned a little to sharply the lurched around the corner. "Ease into it Cas." Dean muttered but her was proud Cas took this so naturally. They did a 360 turn and sped of back down to the house. "That wasn't what I was expecting." Dean admitted. Cas laughed kissed his boyfriend. "Lets finish were we left of earlier." Cas said leading Dean to the bedroom.