Chapter 2

Amy was pacing around the bathroom and trying to figure everything out. What was wrong with her...

She wasn't pregnant... 

If she wasn't pregnant, then why was she dizzy and throwing up? She walked out of the bathroom with Mallory freaking out (more like being Mallory) and non-stop talking. "So...? Are you, you know? " Said Mallory.
"No, Mallory. I'm not."
"Then what was the deal?" Said Mallory.
"I don't know. Maybe I just got a 24 hour flu? Either way... This isn't anything I have to worry about."
• • •
Amy had to make sure the test wasn't wrong, so she made an appointment for her doctor in 2 hours. She got there for her appointment and got the test done... Her blood was drawn and she had an MRI.
Her doctor, Dr. Harrison, came in with the results half an hour after she had been there waiting.
"So, Mrs. Bordon, I have the results, would you like to see?" Asked Dr. Harrison.
"Yes. I would love to."
Said Amy. She wasn't going to lie, she was nervous, and it wasn't the fact that she was pregnant. It was something else.
"So, Mrs. Bordon, the test results say that you are healthy, and ready to have a baby."
"So. Am I pregnant?"
"Yes" said Dr. Harrison.
"Oh my gosh..."
" Amy? Are you okay? Isn't this good news?"
"It's great news."
She could never let anyone know, tho that...