Part 7: Shut up, Greg

Start from the beginning

"Her especially," Niall laughs.

"Daddy! Look," Aisling is running back to the kitchen, showing a set of flower bobbles.

"Did you buy me these?" She asks.

"No that was Harry."

"Thanks Hazzy!" Aisling says before rushing back to the living room, Niall shaking his head. Soon she is back with something else and Niall tells her to wait for a minute so they can come join her in the living room.

Aisling is sitting on the living room floor, surrounded by the small presents from her Christmas stocking. She begins to show everything, trying to guess what is from Niall and what Harry's bought.

"Darling," Niall stops her after the fourth present.

"Do you want to watch a film before gammy's coming?" He asks.

"Yes please," she says and climbs on the couch next to Harry, leaving all her little presents on the floor. Niall chuckles, collecting them and putting them on his desk in the corner of the room.

-

Maura calls an hour later, informing she is on her way. Harry is excited, thinking he can't wait to start cooking all the food and later in the day, see Niall's family. It's not going to be all of them, only Maura and Bobby, and Greg with his family but Harry thinks it's nice nevertheless.

It's funny how he feels like a part of the family nowadays. There he is, spending Christmas in Ireland with Niall's family instead of being home with his own family. It's funny and slightly strange but Harry loves it.

Once Maura arrives, Niall sets up another Christmas film for Aisling while the adults start cooking. Harry puts on the radio which only plays Christmas music, and happily sings along the music. Niall soon joins him and even Maura gets excited and sings with them.

-

Later that afternoon, the doorbell rings and Bobby arrives. Harry is there to open the door for him, immediately being pulled into a bear hug by Bobby.

"Merry Christmas son," Bobby happily says and pats Harry's back.

"Merry Christmas," Harry tells him and after a while of thinking, adds 'dad' at the end, earning a loud laugh from Bobby.

"Bobs!" Aisling has heard Bobby then, storming to the hallway.

"Hello my little darling, come here you," Bobby is already picking her up in his arms, hugging her tightly.

"Merry Christmas baby," he wishes her, Harry watching them closely and chuckling when Aisling screams 'Merry Christmas Bobs'.

"Bobby dear," Maura's coming to the hallway, stepping next to Harry and wrapping her arm around Harry's hips.

"Did you bring the present bag?"

"Yeah it's in the car," Bobby answers, still holding Aisling.

"I can go get it," Harry offers and Bobby nods, struggling to get the car keys from his pocket while still holding Aisling.

Harry goes to Bobby's car, chuckling when he sees two massive bags filled with presents. He guesses Niall isn't going to be too happy about it, especially when he realises the other bag is full of presents just for Aisling and Theo.

-

Greg, Denise and Theo arrive a while later, just when the food is all set and ready.

It's a mess in the hallway, Aisling screaming and tugging Denise's sleeve, the adults trying to hug each other, Theo being handed over to Harry. Greg brings a massive bag of presents too, Niall groaning at it and saying it won't all fit under the tree.