How To Get A Guy To Kiss You

How to get a guy to kiss you!
• LOOK APPROACHABLE: if you put him at ease and let him know you enjoy being with him, he’ll usually find the courage to try to kiss you

• BREAK THE TOUCH BARRIER: touch him lightly on the arm or shoulder when you’re talking. Just make it quick, innocent touch and don’t make a big deal out of it. Holding hands is also a good way to break the touch barrier. The simple act of touching can strengthen the intimacy between you and him. Also another good way of breaking the touch barrier is to ‘compare hand sizes’ then smile and lace your fingers for a moment. This is a cute way to ‘break the barrier.’ if he seems fine with that, try holding his hand.

• TAKING TOO LOT: if the guy seems to be talking a lot, especially if he’s talking quickly, he could be nervous because he is thinking about kissing you. In this case, an old trick is to put your finger to his lips as though you’re ‘shushing’ him. And then kiss him lightly on his lips and pause for a moment; at this point the two of you should be really close and he will most probably initiate a kiss.

• FELLING NICELY: to get a guy to move closer is to pretend to shake as though you’re cold. If he doesn’t get it right away, then rub your hands up and down against your arms; this will get his attention and maybe hint to him what you’re trying to do. if still he doesn’t snuggle up to you, you’ll have a good excuse to snuggle up to him

• LOOK AT HIS LIPS: when you’re alone with a guy and want to be kissed, make eye contact and then move your gaze briefly down to his lips. Then move your eyes back up to meet his and smile demurely. You don’t have to be really obvious about it.

• TALK ABOUT IT: if the guy isn’t taking your subtle hints, bring up kissing in conversation. For example, if you’re watching a movie together and see an on-screen kiss, mention that it’s ‘so romantic’ or something to that effect.

• TRY SMOOTHING OUT HIS MUSTACHE: lightly touching his lip ring or wiping away an imaginary strand of hair from his face. While doing that purposefully look at his lips and compliment, but only offhandedly without being too obvious.

• DON’T BE ANGRY: don’t be too heartbroken if you don’t get a kiss. The guy may not like you in that way. Sometimes the first kiss can be a bit disappointing, especially if a guy doesn’t have any kissing experience.

• CROSSING THE LINE: men are often afraid of crossing the line because they are not sure if they read the hints right! It can be easier for all if you are clear about what you want, no hinting, no hidden meanings, etc. put your hands around his waist and feel him you want to get a kiss from him.

• ROMANTIC POINT: if you’re watching a romantic point and you are comfortable with touching him, softly brush your fingertips over his cheek bone while drawing his face near yours. Make eye contact with him if possible and he should get the hint. 

• BE FRIENDLY AND OPEN TO HIM: bring up the topic of kissing. guys can’t seem to resist a woman who’s open about what she wants.

• PHYSICAL MIND: brush his arm with your hand or find another way to touch him. Guys are a sucker for a woman who knows the subtle art of flirting with physical contact.

• AT THE END OF THE DATE: wait until you’re standing at the end of the date and moving closer to him. You’ll want to be within touching distance, but not pressed against him.

• GLANCE SUBTLY AT HIS MOUTH: when he’s talking and then looks up. This is the ultimate hint that lets a guy know you’re ready for a kiss.

• THIS TRICK IS FOR TEENAGERS AS WELL: organise a party and invite him over to it. Any excuse would do, “my parents are out of town” or “it's my dog’s second birthday”. I am sure that he will not refuse, if he is interested in you. Once the party starts, you could play a game of spin the bottle or naughty truth or dare and make sure that he has to kiss you.

• A LONG DRIVE WORKS FOR THE GUYS: at the night, the atmosphere and the moon is perfect to induce romance into the mood. You could also carry along some wine or champagne with you. The influence of alcohol would work to your advantage, my dear. Basically, this would give him a clear message that you are interested in him. Then looking into each other’s eyes is enough to break the ice and bring on the heat. It would also help if you made sure that your lips look irresistible. You could try some gloss or lip balm. attract his attention to your lips and you are all set

• BE INTELLIGENT AND FUNNY: to get a guy to kiss you, just be intelligent and funny and take care of your appearance. Don’t rush!

• POSSIBLE FOR ME: the best thing to do is look like you want to be kissed. Try to be as open and approachable as possible for him. Think of it as giving him the courage and the key to kissing you.

• YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HIS LIPS: this is a very clear sign that there is some kind of attraction between you. You could look at his eyes to make sure he is looking at you and then his mouth and back to his eyes. Also, smile after you do to make it even clearer (especially if he is one of the slower Homo sapiens). This should be a hint to him if he is up for it. 

• APPROACH HIM WITH FRESH BREATH: you must blow your breath on his body areas like ear and neck, which will definitely trigger his hormones to start the kiss. You can also use a nice perfume to smell good.

• SHAPE UP YOUR LIPS:  work out on your lips as much as you can before going on the date with him. Use a lip gloss and lipstick to shape up your lips and make them look sexy. You can get him to kiss by biting your lips just once or twice or letting your tongue go on the lips.

• PHYSICAL CONTACT AROUSES HIM: boys love to be physically pampered by their women. To make your boyfriend kiss you, hold his hand and brush them up with your soft touch. You can also brush his elbows and arms to make him ready for the ultimate pleasure of a passionate kiss

• DEVELOP FRIENDSHIP AND TRUST: a shy guy may be reluctant to let down his guard and kiss you passionately until he knows you well. Before you make any major moves on him, get to know each other so that he feels at ease around you.

• PRIVATE TIME: plan dates that give you private time together. Shy guys may feel uncomfortable kissing passionately in public. Make things easier on him by arranging dates that will give you an opportunity to kiss in private.

• CHECK OUT THE ACTIONS OF THE GUY: you want to make sure that he wants to kiss you or all your efforts will be in vain. If he is paying you a lot of attention, compliments you and plays with your hair or holds your hand then he may be ripe for a lip lock

• MOVE CLOSER TO HIM AND LOOK HIM: hold the look without making it seem like a stare down. The eyes speak volumes if you let them. You can tell him to kiss you just by the smouldering, half lidded, dreamy appearance of your eyes.

• WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT MOMENT: you’ll know it when it happens. Here’s a hint: you’ll be close to each other, you’ll be looking into each other’s eyes, and no one else will be around.

• AWKWARD SILENCES ARE YOUR FRIEND: wait for a break in the conversation, then look up at him and smile softly. He’ll get the hint.

• IF ALL ELSE FAILS, FIND AN EXCUSE TO: if it’s cold, ask to hold his hand. If he’s got a fuzzy thing in his hair, take it out for him. (If there’s no fuzzy thing, pretend there is.) coming together physically will make the transition to kiss way more natural

• PHYSICAL MIND NOT GOOD: Make sure your makeup is not cakes on (men do not like tasting our lipsticks and lip glosses, believe me).

• KISS YOURSELF: there is nothing you can really do to get him to kiss you. If you feel bold enough kiss him yourself. Guys like it when girls make moves. Especially you’re 1st. A lot of guys are afraid to make move when they are that young. Just go for the kiss yourself.

• MAKE SURE YOU’RE ALONE: it’s especially important to make sure you’re alone. The guy may feel pressurized if you are around a crowd of people.

• WELCOME A KISS: try to see if the guy is welcoming a kiss. If he is into the touchy feely sort of thing he’ll probably welcome it.

• WHEN THE MOMENT IS RIGHT: lean in and hope he goes the rest of the way. If so... you have yourself a successful kiss.

• FLIRTING: Flirting is fun when done right and lets him know you’re interested in him. Just don’t come off as sleazy

• BE EASY ON YOURSELVES: if he is shy, be confident without being over-aggressive.