3

"Hannah, you have a package!"

I looked up from my book, excitement filling my bones. I quickly stood from my bed and ran down the stairs, seeing mom holding a small white box with the number 3 written in a fancy font on it. I took it from her, "The number is new." I stated, "Or has it been on there the whole time?"

"It must be a new thing, I'm not sure." she smiled slightly, shrugging, "Just go ahead and open it."

I nodded and tore open the package, my eyes falling on a small skateboard, "So he likes to skate. Should I just go to the skate park and study each guys bracelet?"

Mom chuckled, "If you think that will help, go ahead."

"Nah, they would all think I'm weird." I laughed, attaching the charm. I went back up to my room and studied my bracelet. A 'P' in a  brown color, the male symbol, NY, and now a skateboard. How does this help me find anyone? I shook my head slightly and laid back down. This is going to take forever.

--

A couple of months passed when I got yet another charm. I quickly opened the package, which had a fancy 4 on the top, seeing a camera. I bit my bottom lip. So, he likes photography. Okay.. I nodded slightly and attached the charm before slipping my shoes on. I've lived here for a few months now and haven't explored yet..

I walked out of the house, instantly frowning. How had I not realized it's nighttime? Shrugging, I set off down the street, taking in the surroundings. I took in a breath, making a face instantly. Pollutant air smells way worse than it did back in North Carolina. I turned a corner, seeing two guys pushing another guy up against a wall. My eyes widened, my body freezing.

Adrenaline soon took over my body, "Hey, leave him alone!" I shouted.

All three heads turned towards me, causing me to freeze up again, "Well, well, well. Lookie what we have here." the bigger one stated, pushing the guy he was holding up to the ground, "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here this late?"

"Just..walking." I mumbled, slowly stepping back.

"Well, why don't you just walk yourself right over here?" he smirked.

"Did your parents never teach you how to respect a lady?" I heard a voice from behind me ask.

I quickly looked back, seeing a blue and red masked figure. I raised an eyebrow and slowly stepped away from him.

"Come on, man. She doesn't mind."

"Actually, I do." I stated.

"You heard her. Now, leave."

The two guys sighed before running off quickly. I shook my head and turned to the figure, "Thank you, um.."

"Spider-Man."

"Right." I nodded slightly, "That spider guy I've seen everywhere."

"You new here?"

"All the way from North Carolina." I nodded, shrugging.

"I knew that accent was different." he chuckled, "Do you want me to walk you home?"

"You don't seem like the type of guy to do that."

"I'm different."

I nodded, "Okay, then sure." I smiled at him, walking down the street.

"So, why'd you move here?" he asked as he walked beside of me.

"My soulmate lives here somewhere." I answered honestly, glancing over at him, "Do you have a bracelet?"

"Of course. I just choose not to wear it when I'm out like this." he stated, "Can I see yours?"

"Actually, here we are." I sighed, stopping in front of my house, "I better get in before my parents start to worry. It was nice meeting you and thank you again."

He nodded and waved slightly before shooting a web and swinging away. I bit my bottom lip gently before stepping into my house.

---

Aw, so close xD

I'm glad you guys are liking this story, it means a lot to me :)

I'm thinking... about two or three more charms then they meet?? What do you think?