Call me back

Harry listened to another of Louis' messages he'd left on his phone. They were all along the same lines of, "Harry, call me back." He didn't want to call her back, afraid of what might happen, afraid of rejection.

The last message bothered him though. "I don't understand. You tell me you think you love me, but you won't even call me back. I'm leaving soon for Monte Carlo..." He played the message over and over again. He groans and throws his phone onto his desk. 

Zayn appeared in his doorway. "Go after him." He stood. He patted Zayn's shoulder in thanks. Hurriedly, he ran to his motorcycle. He got on and drove to the school. "Out of the way!" he shouted driving onto the sidewalk. He dismounts and turns off his motorcycle. He throws his keys at some nerd. "Hey punk! You can't park here." He disregards them and runs into the school. 

Harry threw open the glass double doors. They were calling the students. "Louis Tomlinson?" The teacher called.

He walked slowly up.

"LOUIS! WAIT!" Harry shouted. Louis paused and turned around to look for who called his name. Harry sprinted towards him. There he stood in all his glory, a panting mess, Harry Styles in the flesh. 

Louis wrapped his arms around him. "Why didn't you call me back? Why are you hiding yourself?" he mumbled. "I'm so sorry," Harry said gently stroking his hair. He pulled his hood off gently. People gasped. "I thought you would reject me, but I was wrong. I should have known. The first moment you saw me, you told me I wasn't ugly, that even though I was, you still I'd you'd seen worse," he replied.

"Last call for boarding," the teacher said. Harry looked at his tattoo. The curse was permeant.

"Go, nothing is going to change," he leant down and whispered.

Louis let go and walked away. He stopped and turned around.

"I love you," he mouthed.

Harry's heart fluttered and he smiled. As soon as Louis was no longer in sight, he walked out of the school toward his bike. Then his skin began to change, his head throbbed and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, his skin was smooth as it had been, the tattoo and every imperfection was gone. He turned around to look in the glass windows. He smiled wider.

Louis burst out the door. "Have you seen a guy with weird tattoos?" he asked frantically.

"Louis, if you found out that the boy you'd been staying with was changed into a beast, would you believe it?" He questioned.

"Yes," he breathed and he smashed his lips onto Harry's. The kiss ignited everything inside the both of them.

"Harry Styles, I love you," he said pulling away.

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson," he replied.

----------------

Readers, I'm so sorry for not editing it better. I'm a pretty trash writers so forgive me!

-Gracie xx