Chapter 20

Adrian placed both his hands on my face and pressed his lips to mine.My eyes practically closed on their own.I grabbed a hold of the arm sleeves on his hood.It felt like something out of a fairy tail.I felt a blush cover my entire face as he ran his tongue along the bottom of my lip.Thankfully, nobody could see us since its was dark and we were practically the only ones at the train station.I stood on my tiptoes as I tried to closer to him.This caused him to chuckle and pull away.I opened my eyes and looked down trying to hide the obvious blush."Not bad.""I would say the same if...I wasn't...""Turned on?"I shook my head repeatedly."NO.I meant embarrassed.""I know.I just wanted to see your face even redder.""Not fair."I put my arm over my face in an attempt to hide.Adrian laughed and grabbed a hold of my arm.Soon, his lips were giving mine again."Mnn."Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up a little so we were the same height.I closed my eyes and felt tear threatening to spill from my eyes.Adrian kissed me with more fierce and passion.I tangled my handa in his hair.Adrian chuckled and slide his tongue over my bottom lip.I opened my lips, allowing him permission.I jokingly pushed on his tongue with my own.He playfully growled and pulled away."That was very mean."He gave me a fake evil look."Says the person who kissed me then picked me up."I stuck my tongue out and instantly regretted it.Adrian lightly bit down on it and tugged at it.He let go and I gave him a creeped out look."Punishment."I rolled my eyes."Put me down before anyone sees us.""Oh fuck them.""Ok let me rephrase this.Put me down before I never allow you to kiss me again."He set me back down on my feet.I smiled."I win."I saw the train coming closer.I sighed as it stopped and the doors opened.Before I dared to take a step forward, Adrian grabbed my hand and knotted our fingers together."What are you doing?"I looked up at him blushing."I'm holding your hand.Isn't it obvious?"I rolled my eyes and found a place to sit.Thankfully, not many other people were on the train.Adrian sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laid his head down on my shoulder.I tensed up but stopped tensing up when I saw nobody watching or looking at us."Will you relax already?I don't think you're going to get judged for a guy laying his head on your shoulder.""Shut it.I'm sorry.I've never been seen out in public with a guy whose...""Whose what?"I wanted to say my boyfriend but he isn't my boyfriend.I think."Lays their head on my shoulder or wraps and arm around my shoulders."I looked down at my lap."That's not what you were gonna say."I nodded my head."Yes it was.It was too what I was gonna say.I don't lie.""You're really bad at lying."I smiled.Adrian kissed my cheek."Wh-What are y-you d-do-doing?""I kissed your cheek.Earlier I kissed your lips.And...well you don't want me to finish my sentence.""Probably not."I heard Adrian chuckle."Maybe then I should tell you."I shook my head and covered my ears with my hands.I looked over and saw him smirking.He saw me looking at him and wiggled his with eyebrows.I playfully pushed on his arm."Oh stop.You know you like me being sexy that way."I shook my head and sighed."I don't even know your sexy side so how would I know if I would like it or not."I knew I regretted it once I said it."Wanna get to know my sexy side?"I shook my head.Is he trying to embarrass me this much on purpose or is it a part of his nature?