Chapter 5

Once I was upstairs I walked down the hall and when  I found her bedroom I knocked on the door. And once I heard her approval I opened the door and walked in.

I walked in and saw Caitlyn sitting on the bed. And she was starting to lay clothes out on the bed. And asked me "what are you wearing?" ..."bring your bag over here". I nodded and did as she told. I pulled my bag from off my arm
And put it on the bed. She zipped it open and saw that the outfit I picked out was on top of everything. So she took the clothes out the bag and and laid it out on the bed.
I also took out my makeup bag and she walked over to the bathroom and under the sink and pulled out her curling iron and heat protectant spray. I responded "yessss. But because I had a a little country in me I sounded like a cow boy when I said it. So of corse she laughed.

But I helped her pick her what she was wearing. And she wanted to look sexy for a guy that was going to be there I guess they were talking to each other for a while so she wanted to were a tight red shirt waist dress and some really cut vans and a jean jacket to go over it. And once we were both dressed we both went into the bathroom to do our hair and while we're finishing up with our hair. We did our makeup, we didn't put in to much make up tho cause we didn't wanna look like sluts. So we were light on the make up (mascara, wing eyeliner, and alittke bit of eye shadow. ) and once we were were ready I I realize that I had the perfume in my bag so I figured I could use that as my last little touch, So I walk over to her bed and  grab the perfume out of the front pocket of my bag. I spray on my neck, my wrist, and underneath my hair. The perfum smelled so good it was a  like vanilla/coconut sent. It smelled amazing.

We now had 10 minutes to get there so we put our shoes on and grabbed our phones. And walked out her room. I looked over the ledge to see Shawn sitting on the couch. And he looked dressed up to. I guess he's going too?  Caitlyn said.

I responded back "that's OK with me".

So we walked downstairs and asked Shawn if he was ready. And Shawn responded back "yeah let's go have some fun". He got off the couch and we all made our way out the door. And we walked down the drive way. We wanted to walk because the house was literally down the street but it was down the street alittle ways were all the private houses were. An we started to walk down and make our way there.