Chapter 2

~Lady moon POV~

Today I'm inviting 20 different werewolf packs I trusted the most, and I'm inviting some royal family that knows I'm the moon goddess, and also I'm inviting Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades to my baby girl lily royal ball tonight I'm very excited. I told all my maids and butlers that tonight it's a very big event and there are about 340 people coming plus the big three are coming too. Also my maids and butlers are not humans but they are night elves. Anyways I'm preparing the ball room my self and it looks beautiful and the ball room has another level so people can look down at the ballroom floor. "Lady moon princess lily is awake and She is hungry for milk" one of my night elves maid told me and bowed "oh yes thank you" I bowed a little bit and straight up again and went to my little girl's room. I opened my little princess door and see a surprise with my little princess I see her awake and a baby wolf pup licking her little hands I AWE at that and I walked into the room and the baby wolf ears pointed up it turns and looks at me and bows a little and turns around and went back licking my baby little hands again. "AWE you two are so CUTE" I said anyways I picked up Lily then the baby wolf starts whining and Lily starts crying too. So I picked up the baby wolf and I breast feed Lily and the baby wolf to after both of them are full I start changing Lily's diaper and put a clean one on her then I got out a cute baby dress and I put it on her and then I put a dark blue ribbon bow on the baby wolf neck and after that I picked up Lily and the baby wolf and we three walk out of Lily's baby room and I walked down the stairs and to my Thorne and before I sat down one of my night elves brought a baby crib for Lily and the baby wolf to share. So I put Lily in the crib and before I put the wolf pup in the crib with Lily I check what gender the wolf pup is. It's a baby boy and he was whining embarrassment when I check what gender he is so I put him down in the crib with Lily and they both fell asleep.