1.

The night was inciting and lively. I loved nights like these, where I could rest from tiring day at the office. I danced by myself moving to the sensual rhythm of the music. Everyone respected my name, which is why no one dared to lay a finger on me. Papá had created the respect for the name Rossetti, and now it was my job to keep it that way. Music did something extraordinary inside me, with each strum and note I could lose myself completely. It was erotic.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I knew immediately who those thin long fingers belonged to. Antonio. My child hood friend, my best friend for that matter. "Si guarda molto bello cara." "You look very beautiful darling." He smirked.

"Shut up." I smacked his chest playfully. "You might attract unwanted female attention." We laughed.

Toni wasn't exactly enthralled by the opposite sex, but he wasn't into men either. He was just, him. I noticed all the envious glares I was getting. Don't get me wrong, Toni was very very handsome, not to mention a good dancer. Had he been interested in girls, I would have been the first one at his door.

"May I have a dance, Hermosa?" A deep enticing voice asked. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Can't you see I am dancing with someone. Scusa." I smiled acidly.

"Disculpe la indecencia, señorita.""Pardon the indecency." He apologized. I would have slapped him then and there, but he had a gorgeous face, and manners.

"Che cosa?" "What?"Toni asked above the noise.

"Nulla. Nothing. Some idiot trying to dance with me." I replied back.

"Te l'avevo detto. I told you." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and began swaying my hips to the rhythm. I descended down, my hands outlining Toni's exquisite body and then I came back up. He pinned me to him by my hips, his firm hands never losing his grip. Our bodies were compressed together due to the right space, but that didn't bother us, we kept dancing. The night was endless.

*******************************
"Let us toast to this deal." I lifted my champagne glass. After four months of excruciating meetings and gatherings, the Russians finally agreed to sign.

I felt rather uncomfortable due to the lustful glances of some of the men. Toni had insisted that I wear this black fitting pencil skirt with and over the shoulder off white silk blouse and my black stilettos. I looked hot, but I didn't like the undressing looks from them. As soon as they finished the champagne I left. I had to get him quick and share my triumph with papá. But first. I had to get some cake.

"Rebecca!" I called out.

"Bambina!" She called out and hugged me tightly. "Sei bellisima."
She smiled at me as she took in my appearance. "So I take it you had a good day at work today?"

"Sí." I smiled. "The Russi, Russians, finally signed." I sighed.

"Va tutto bene. That's very good, piccola." She smiled.

"Nana, do you happen to have any of your scrumptious cake?" I asked.

"Sí. Sí." She said animatedly and went into the kitchen to retrieve the cake.

I shut the front door of my home and put my bag and my blazer on the coat hanger. "Papá! Mamá! I'm home!" I announced myself and walked into the kitchen to set the cake.

At the dinner table, the mood was lovely and subtle. "Papá, the Russi have sealed the deal." I smile and took a bite of my herbed potatoes.

"I am glad bambina." He reached over and put his hand over mine. "Now we must hope that the Giapponese, Japanese and the Germani, Germans follow suit." He took a drink of wine. "Enough of business at the dinner table. We will talk about a new proposition after dinner in my study, Alexandra."