Main Characters

Girls:

Blaire Ai Nori Isabelle Takahashi Cheon- 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Filipino, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 French, 17 years old and she have a pink eyes but she always hide it with contact lens, she's like a goddess of beauty and she's very smart. She's an assasin her codename is Kimiko, and she is the heiress of Takahashi Clan in Mafia world and in Business world. Their family is the top 1 richest family in whole world. They owned Malls, Schools, Banks, Airports and Beach Resorts.

Natalie Sung Hayashi-17 yo half korean half japanese, she is an assasin of a mafia which is Takahashi Clan, her codename is Dalnim. Their family is the top 3 richest family in whole world. Their business is Hayashi Technologies.

Clara Nicole Arthur Lyang-18 yo half korean and half filipino, she is an assasin of Takahashi Clan, her codename is Rei. Their family is the top 6 richest family in whole world. They own the most famous elegant and expensive clothing line in whole world.

Ellaine Matsushita Jeon-17 yo half korean and half filipino, she is an asassin of Takahashi Clan, her codename is Akane. Their family is the top 7 richest family in whole world. They own the most famous cosmetic products in whole world.

Boys:

Drake Kei Chun Justin Takahashi Cheon-twin brother of Blaire, 17 yo. He is the Emperor in Gangster World. He is the right arm of the top 1 gangster around the world which is the Dark Elements, his codename is Water.He is the heir of Cheon Clan in Business and Gangster World. He's handsome and smart.

Ace Shin Yang Yamamoto-18 yo.half japanese and half Filipino. He is the gang leader of Dark Elements, his codename is Fire. He's a loyal and trust worthy member of Cheon Clan. Drake and him are friends/gangmates. Their family is the top 2 richest family in whole world, their business are Cars/Motorbike and Malls.

Jake Charles Santos Nakahara- 17 yo, half Filipino and half Japanese. He is a member of Dark Elements, his codename is Air. He's a member of Cheon Clan. Their family is the top 4 richest family in whole world, they owned Condominiums and Hotels all over the world.

Tristan Vera Park- 18 yo, half Filipino and half Korean. He is a member of Dark Elements, his codename is Stone. He's a member of Cheon Clan. Their family is the top 5 richest family in whole world, they owned famous restaurants all over the world.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ung mga bida lng und nkalagay dyan kac may mga "someone" akong ia-add.

xie-xie....