Like a Girl

{Toby POV}

That was something fierce, I was wearing MALE boxers, that used to fit, in front of other male's. I had a bigger chest to make matters worse! I quickly got dressed, I made a total fool out of myself down there, I was being stared down by everyone, couldn't even finish my waffles.. that was the most depressing thing about it. I could hear a knock at the door, I was wearing no clothes! I frantically picked up my hoodie, that was longer now. and put it over my body.

Opening the door I came face to face with all the boys.

"Eh? Why are you guys staring at me again?"

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay." Masky smiled.

"Okay.." I walked passed them making my way to Clockworks and Jane's room, they must have female clothes.

"Where you going?"

"None of you're business."

"Yeah it is, being the only girl in the house it's all ways our business." LJ smiled.

"Yeah well it's my business to put my foot in you're 80's butt." I smiled as I opened Clockworks door.

I quickly looked for underwear (Pervy but he is Ticci Tina now)

After what felt like forever I found what I was looking for, and ran into my room.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. I remember it was my lazy day, Slender never gave me an assignment, so it was just me and Masky.

Walking downstairs I saw Masky sitting on the couch, the TV was off and it was quiet. I waved when he looked up at me, he instantly blushed, making me blush.

"So what happened to you to make you become a girl."

"Let's just say when you didn't pick me up from my last murder, I ran into the wrong Slender."

"Offender men met up with you?"

"Yeah, threatened me and made me eat his stupid chocolates, that's why I went to bed early last night." I took a seat next to him and turned the TV on.

{Masky POV}

Toby sat down next to me, she was gorgeous! I did somewhat like Toby as a guy.. I had no idea he was the best looking lady ever. I smiled under my mask, Toby is very sweet, but very annoying. I am not afraid of being gay, no, but I am afraid of asking him. I took my mask off and looked at Toby. She had her feet on the coffee table and was scrolling through the channels.

{Time Skip :D}

It was about 7:00 at night, the pasta's were at a carnival, looking for their victims, while I was here with.. Tina. She yawned about ten times before collapsing on my chest. I blushed even more looking down at a sleeping Toby halfway on my chest and halfway on my lap. She. Is. So. Cute. When. She. Sleeps! She is purring, like a cat. I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs.

I opened the door to her room. Placing her on the bed, I slowly got in with her, covering both of us in the blankets.