Reaction

{Toby POV}

I walked down the street, the roads were filled with hitch hikers, people are stupid to do it. I was gonna enter the forest soon, I had just killed someone and didn't have a ride back to the Slender's mansion. Apparently Hoodie forgot to ask Masky, or he did and was just to late. I sighed as I could hear thunder in the distance, it was a humid, sticky, night. I jumped down into a ditched area and entered the forest. Only 12 more miles to go! I tried to cheer myself up in the stupidest way. I hunched back until I could hear twigs being snapped behind me.

I felt as if someone was following, and most likely I am being followed. I turned around quickly holding up my hatchet.

"Who's there?" I had no idea what else to say, maybe it's Masky, or even better Slender.

I could see something in the distance, it was Slender all right, but the wrong kind.

Offender man walked towards me smiling, he held a heart box of chocolates.

"What do you want? My boxers?" I chuckled wondering if he was gonna say yes.

"No, but I can make accept ions~" he smiled wider.

"What's with the chocolates." stupid questions call for stupid answers. 

"They are for you my sweet Toby~"  he started to hand them to me.

"Umm no thanks." I declined politely, not wanting to get on his bad side.

"Eat them or Rake will visit you, I will make sure." he smiled as I quickly took the chocolates.

I shoved them into my mouth, I hate Rake, for instants Timothy does to! I started to cough on them and handed them back to Offender.

"I see, don't wanna choke~" He smiled and disappeared with the rest of the chocolates. I forcefully swallowed the rest of them and almost hurled it tasted so bad. I started to feel drowsy, so I picked up the pace on my walk, I didn't wanna pass out before I got home now do I?

>Doctor Who appears, jumps in Tardis and time skips<

I finally reached the mansion, my stomach hurt fiercely and I wanted to puke, what was in those chocolates?!

I creaked the door open, Masky sat on the couch with Hoodie, BEN was playing a video game, Jeff and EJ were arguing about something, and the girls were no where. I felt like I was gonna hurl again so I quickly ran upstairs ignoring Hoodies hello.

I slammed my door shut and fell unconscious on my bed.