First For Everything

Start from the beginning

'Why are you crying babe?' He says slowly and I shake my head, resting it on his shoulder.

"I don't know what I'm feeling." I sob and he uses one hand to draw patterns on my back and the other to play with my hair. "I have all of these confusing thoughts and emotions bombarding me every second of the day and I can't think straight." In a split second decision to get more warmth I put my hands under his shirt and grab onto the bare skin of his upper back. He squeezes me harder and shivers against me.

We stay like this for awhile before I pull back and look up at him. Troye wipes away some of my tears and smiles at me softly.

'You'll get through this Con. And if you don't, or need someone to fall back on, you always have me.' I nod, the words only making me want him more. I look up into his eyes, wondering what it'd be like to look at them first thing in the morning and every night before bed. This spikes an idea.

"Stay the night with me." The words come out way more romantic then intended but he just stares at me.

'We have school tomorrow are you nuts?'

"Come on! I'm right down the street and you can just go to school with me." I push and he looks away from my pleading face for a second, making a decision.

'Fine. But only because you're sad and it's always best to cuddle when you're sad.'

"Who said anything about cuddling?" I say, raising one curious brow. He blushes deeply before scratching the back of his neck in obvious embarrassment. "I'm just kidding Troye."

'Let me text my mom and tell her.' He says whipping out his phone quickly.

"Wait, don't you need clothes?"

'I can just wear some of yours right?' He mouths and I nod, suddenly hot over the idea of Troye sleeping next to me in a pair of underwear. My underwear. 'Cool.'

"Yea...let's go in." I say, turning on my heels and running up the steps. There's no car in the drive which means my family's still out at Nicola's choir performance. So soon as we walk in we go straight to my room. I sit on my bed and look at him where he's standing awkwardly in the doorway.

'Looks the same.' He comments, a small smile on his face as he observes my room.

"Always does." He looks at me and I pat the place next to me where he sits.

'Do you wanna talk about it?' He mouths, facing me, sitting crisscross and rubbing circles on my lower back.

"Yeah." I say wearily. I don't want him to know that I'm conflicted about him, but I also don't wanna keep these emotions inside of me. I might go insane if I do.

'Is it about..your hearing?' He asks hesitantly.

"No." He gives me a confused smile.

'Then what's wrong?'

"I...I have these feelings." He slides closer. Resting his right hand on my thigh and the other continues to rub circles on my back. "And I don't know what to do with them. I've never had these problems before." Tears begin to fall steadily and I look at the problem himself.

'It's hormones Con. All teenage boys get them.' My eyes widen and I push him lightly.

"I'm not talking about that! God Troye!" He starts giggling before returning to his serious attitude.

'Then what?...are you like, crushing on someone?' I nod and he moves even closer than before to where he's practically on top of me. 'Who? Do I know them?' Again, I nod. I can't tell how he feels about my confession due to the expressionless mask he's wearing.

"Yeah. He's kind of great." I smile to myself before looking back at him.

'He?' Oh shit. Did I just come out to the boy I like without knowing it? I try to read his face to see if he's a raging homophobic or something but he keeps it blank.

"Oh...uh ya. I-I'm.."

'You don't have to. It's okay.' I sigh in relief and give him a thankful smile. 'So, this boy..what's his name?'

"Ha, I'm not tellin."

'What? Don't you trust me?' He leans his face into mine, so close our noses touch and I suddenly can't breathe. His hand accidentally slides up further and I glare down at it. How many times in a day is this going to happen?! I don't want to tell him, not because I don't want him to know but because I can't force myself to say the words. But actions speak louder than words don't they?

So I kiss him. He instantly kisses me back which raises my self esteem and I pull one leg up and wrap it around his waist to give me more room. I never thought I'd get this. I didn't even know Troye was gay, and even if I had known I wouldn't of thought he'd like someone like me. He deserves someone normal, someone he can talk to. He sighs against me but It sounds like more of a sad sigh then a content one like I was hoping. I pull back.

"What's wrong?" A million different scenarios run through my head, the most common being that he's doing this out of pity.

'Nothing! Nothing at all.'

"Okay.." I say uncertainly. Troye grabs the side of my face and leans in some more.

'Can we do that again?' I watch as he speaks the words and my heart begins to melt. I nod eagerly and he pushes me back against the bed. As soon as our mouths connect again I moan. I always thought Troye had nice lips but I never thought they'd feel like this. I mean, I guess this is my first kiss. Troye pulls back abruptly.

'What?'

"I didn't say anything." I laugh.

'Did I just steal your kiss virginity?' He says, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. How the hell did he know I was thinking that? Was I that bad?

"Um...maybe?" He takes a deep breathe before letting the biggest smile I've ever seen engulf his face.

'Fuck ya.' I laugh and he leans back over me again.

"So I take it that's not a bad thing then?" I ask.

'Nope. I'm glad I get to be your first.'

"Me too. For everything." He smiles brightly at this and nods, before pushing his lips against mine forcefully.
----
A/N
Is this to rushed? I mean it's just their first kiss, but I feel like I rushed it...what do you guys think?

And OMG TROYES NEW ALBUM?!?! WHAT?!

Please Comment, vote, add to your reading lists and share with fellow shippers and/or friends!