He kisses me again--longer this time. I know i should protest, but who am i kidding? I want him to continue.

And then i open my eyes, confusedly looking around the empty room from my bed.

I walk carefully down the stairs in my denim shorts and white top, hearing their voices from the kitchen. They're having breakfast, and i can already feel my whole tense up, thinking of Harry in his loose dark grey pants and his white t-shirt. No way i can talk to him now. Not after my dream. I've never had a dream like that before. Ever. What's happening to me? I've known this man for two days and i already have dreams like that about him? But, he doesn't know about it. So i shouldn't be that nervous to see him. But a part of me feels like he does.

"Good morning," Louis says loudly from the kitchen table.

"Morning..." i say as i make my way to the coffee maker and fill myself a cup. I'm definitely not a morning person. I could feel myself almost hyperventilating as Harry's sharp green eyes shoot up at me. For just about ten minutes ago, i was deep into a dream, with those eyes blazing through me, and i can't seem to calm the rapid heartbeats as i pick the hot cup of coffee of the counter.

Harry is sitting at the end of the table, with a plate of half-eaten eggs and bacon in front of him. I approach the table and sit next to him. I don't want to, but it would seem weird if i didn't, and i don't want to let him intimidate me.
Harry pauses for a second, then raises his eyebrow at me, and i realize that i have been full-on staring at him for a minute or two. I immediately look down and he continues eating with a slight smirk. He clearly knows about the effect he has on me. Otherwise he wouldn't be this cocky. He has all the right to be cocky though. He's unbelievably hot. I shake my head at myself, scared of my thoughts. He's my brothers best friend, i remind myself.

"So what do you want to do today?" Louis asks me from across the table, taking a bite of his toast.

"I dunno," i say as a matter-of-factly.

"Well, i thought i could show you around the city of angels, a real sightseeing tour." he announces proudly.

"Sounds wonderful." I take another sip of my coffee and after Louis finish his breakfast, i run upstairs to take a shower before heading out.

I get in and lather my hair with the shampoo as the hot water runs down my spine, comforting my uneasy body. When i finish washing myself, i get out to dry myself with a towel. I wrap the towel around my body and i find the blowdryer.

Just as i turn to the mirror, i hear a sudden swing of the door, and in comes Harry. My body completely freezes and i find myself unable to move a single muscle. He stands still as well, traveling his eyes up and down my body, making me blush.

"I apologize," he says, but i don't think he means it, as i notice a glaring smirk from his red-pink lips.

"Oh, th-thats okay, sorry," i say as my embarrassment grows. I grab one of the towels next to the sink and wrap it around my body, blushing as i do. He seems to take a few more glances before backing away from the door and finally shut it. I bury my face in my hands, and sit down on the wooden chair that rests beside the shower in the large bathroom. Great.

What's happening? Like seriously, first the riveting dream and now this. I sigh at myself and put on the dark blue denim shorts, and my loose brown-beige top with my shoes.

I take a deep breath and try forget the embarrassing situation before i exit the bathroom and walk downstairs. Louis lead me to his black car and we get in, Harry following a few seconds later. So he's coming with. Great.