After an Awkward One Night Stand

A/N

Of course one day I wake up and decide that I have to write what kind of situation I would be in after a One Night Stand. Me being the awkward and weird person I put my awkwardness into this story and decided make it quite awkward like me or so I find this quite awkward.

P.S. This is technically a BoyxBoy so if you don't agree with gay lust or lust generally then please don't read it, and I say that for your own good.

P.P.S? Or P.S.S~ anyway I have been really attached to this tale so I've been editing this over and over, if you have read it and re-read it the next day and you don't remember some stuff being on it before then just know that it's most likely because I've gotten to edit/change it.

Enjoy XOXO  

EVERYTHING IS BLISSFUL NOW.

Soft bed. Clean sheets. A refreshing aroma fills my nose. This refreshing smell is Febreeze. I love days after I wash my bed sheets and pillow cases.

Fuck! I don't want to get up from my bed. It's June something and thankfully I'm not going to school at the moment, because my third year of college finished a couple of months ago. I've been going to college for 3 full years of Arts and Literature that I haven't exactly finished paying for. Unfortunately, I go back to college in September. But I've got to get up because I do have a job. I work at Starbucks you see and they are very punctual about their schedule so I should really get up if I don't want to get fired.

I'm up, actually only my eyelids are up (and my boner). My morning boner is growing and growing even bigger while I lay face down and deliberate whether I should just get up or if I should please my penis with my fairly warm hand.

Instead I let my emotions take over me and I decide to play a song that was in my dream. I can't exactly sing the correct lyrics but I keep humming the tune. After finding my phone under the crème colored pillow I double press my iPhone's home button to unlock my phone and then open up to my music and begin to listen to the song. I put all my emotion to it and begin to sing it, not too well but I still sing.

I sit up and look across my loft and on the left I see the gigantic window that is costing me greatly, panning to the right I see my marble kitchen counter. To the very right of my bed is the hallway to the restroom and right across from my side is the exit. Before I get into detail about my furniture and the struggles it was to get I'll just point out that there is a mess of Chinese food on my counter, a little amount of clothes that aren't mine all over the place and Doc Martins close to my door. I know the Doc Martins aren't mine because I am too broke to purchase them.

I cease my screeching and turn over to my left to see this guy tossing and turning in my bed.

[My face warms up and I know that it starts to flush with red, because he probably heard me "sing". This is so embarrassing I'm embarrassed and sorta annoyed that I'm not alone in my loft. I hate people (unless they please me).]

Memories start to flow to me, I believe his name is Mark. He approached me at the club and was very gentle with the compliments, his fragrant was definitely something I was hooked on to. He's not built or fit but he's average. He has some acne on his face and he looks quite fine under my black and crème sheets. His left butt cheek is bare outside of my sheets. His hair is slicked back with grease and his snores are cute if your his mother or father but I don't even know the guy. He should have left a long time ago I mean isn't that what happens in movies.After a one night stand don't they wake up early to just sneak out? Yes? Well why is he still here.

He's waking up! Oh shit.. I'm panicking. I'm not sure if I should fall off the bed and act as if I was sleeping or just be normal.

"Who's there ..." He says without opening his eyes.