Officer Cameron part 1

Your POV ~
My life is pointless... I need to end it... You think to yourself. You decide to write a note to your parents explaining what happened in your life and why you needed to end it.  You take out all the pills you own and lay them out on the bed. One by one, taking each one slowly. You hear the faint noises of sirens getting closer and stopping outside your house. You try to hide the pills, but your bedroom door is burst open as you fall unconscious.

~*~*~

You flutter your eyes open to see a policeman... Very handsome policeman... Standing next to your bed... He must be about 20 (your 16 btw). He looks at you as you start to sit up and rushes to your side, slowing you down.
"I'm Officer Dallas, you must be Y/N?"
"Yes... Where am I? What happened?" You ask, shock dripping off your voice like water.
"Miss, you tried to commit suicide with overdose. We received a call from your neighbours and seen as we had officers in the town, it didn't take too long to get there... You had had about 5 pills already and we were lucky to find you when we did!" He answered, the memories flooding back into your mind. The doctor enters the room and you ask "When can I leave?" He simply replies with "We just got the last results and you can go home now." He finishes with a smile.

You find that the officers first name is Cameron and he offers you a ride home in the detectives, which is a white Lamborghini Aventador with black detailing. You pull into the garage of your house and sit in the car talking for a while.
"Thanks for the ride, I better be going now." You say, he locks the doors as you pull on the handle.
"No need to thank me, pet, I just want something in return (😉😉)" he says to you, seductively biting his lip. He climbs over the hand break and your automated garage door closes, leaving you in darkness, with only the light from the headlights reflecting off the garage contents.

He moves himself and you around until you are sitting on top of him. You can feel a bulge, hardening underneath his uniform. You decide to grind on it, making it rise.
"Uhhhh, Y/N!" He groans, turning you on so much. "Wait... Are you still a virgin?" He asks you. You nod but give him permission to enter your body. You lean in and he crashed his lips into yours, resulting in a passionate kiss. After about 5 minutes, you start to unbutton his uniform shirt and trail kisses all down his bare chest, on his abs and you trace your finger down his v-line. He lifts your top off and stares at your breasts and makes you feel uncomfortable. He pulls your hands away and undoes your bra. He massages your left breast, whilst sucking on your right one. You whimper and moan his name as the massages get more rough and the sucking gets harder. You start to feel yourself getting wet and so does he. He smirks at you and unlocks the cars picking you up and carrying you inside the house, not breaking the kiss.

He walks you up to your bedroom and gently lays you down on the bed.
"Talk dirty to me baby girl." He whispers in your ear and biting on your lobe, making you moan his name. You get up and walk to the end of the bed. You get on your hands and knees and crawl towards him slowly.
"Officer Dallas, I've been a very naughty girl! You might need to handcuff me and punish me, Daddy!" He immediately grabs the handcuffs out of his belt and cuffs you to the bed frame. You giggle as he makes his way down your body, leaving love bites everywhere. When he gets to your skirt, he looks up, practically begging for entrance you nod and he pulls your skirt off and grabbing your white lace thong, in his teeth, and flinging it across the room. But he took you a bit by surprise by what he did next...