"Wow he punched your wall, yeah I wouldn't mess with him. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it, it's nothing you should be concerned with. It's in the past and he never talks about her to anyone," Colton says shrugging.

"Yeah..." I whisper under my breath.

By now our food arrived and Colton was right, it was good old fashioned food.

"Wow this is amazing, nothing better than the classics," I say wiping the ketchup off the corner of my mouth.

"Told ya," he replies and winks. "So anyways, I hope you still don't think i'm a major player, I promise im not always like that."

"Yeah and I bet you don't take every girl you meet here," I smiling taking a bite into my burger.

"Do not!.... Just the cute ones," He says smiling. I gently reach across the table to nudge his arm.

"So tell me about yourself Colton," I say moving on.

"Hmmm, not much to say. I have 3 sisters, and 1 brother--" he stays before I cut him off.

"Woah woah woah. You're in a family of 5, holy shit. How old are they?" I say amazed.

"With 3 sisters its a hassel. Anabell is 19, currently in freshman year of college, Juliette is 15 and she's in high school, James is 10 and in middle school and Kathryn is 4. Were like a fancy Brady Bunch," he says smiling.

"Wow, and I always complained about having one sister. I would love to meet them sometime, especial Kathryn, I love little kids," I says finishing up my burger.

"You wouldnt love them if you had to live with them," he chuckles. "How old is your sister?"

"Her names Sofia, shes 20. Although she's gorgeous, she's a book worm, im trying to loosen her up," I joke.

"I bet shes not," he laughs. "Danny's sister Abigail and my sister Juliette are best friends like Danny and I are," he laughs again.

"Aw thats so cute, I didn't know he had a sister," I ask curiously.

"Yeah he's got Abigail who's 15 and Jason who's 7."

"I wish I had more siblings," I sigh.

"You can take mine," he jokes.

"Don't tempt me," I smile. the two of us talk more and eventually Colton pays and we leave. We ride around town blaring music and singing until we eventually end up at my Aunt and Uncles house. "Wanna go swimming?" I asked and then bite my lip.

"Hell yeah I do!" he replies.

"You'll have to carry me to the beach water, its scary at night," I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Deal, come on," he says hopping out of the car and running to the other side to get me. We run inside and I grab a six pack of beer and some towels and rush out to the beach. I hear the faint ring of a cell phone and check mine from my pocket. Colton does the same and answers his ringing phone.

"Yoo Danny whats up?" Colton responds grabbing himself a beer. I hear a muffled voice on the other line but I couldn't quite make out what Danny was saying. "No can do, im with Izzie currently, but ill see ya tomorrow though, bye" Colton responds before ending the call.

He then loosens his belt and pulls out his tucked-in shirt. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and slides it off, revealing his deep cut abs. I try to look away as I strip to my underwear myself. I turn around and slip of my top. I toss off my flip flops and slide down my shorts until i'm left standing in my bra and thong. Colton does the same until he's down to his boxers. I smile. I notice his eyes graze my body.

"Come on," I say grabbing a beer and bracing myself to hop on his back. He seems surprised at first but then runs into the water with me on his back. "Holy shit its cold, turn around."

"Nope," he replies and keeps running into the water until we're up to his waist.

"You suck, it's freezing," I say taking another sip of the beer knowing it wont help. He gently drops me off his shoulders and turns around to face me.

"I had a great time," he comments.

"Eh, it was ok," I reply. I smile and splash him with the cold water.

"On no you don't," he says grabbing me and pulling me under the freezing water. We both emerge laughing and now soaking wet.

For a brief moment it was quiet. I listen to the waves splashing against the shore and I see a light flash on back at the house, most likely Sofia. I glance back at Colton and smile. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in closer. My hand rests on his cheek and I lean forward. I close my eyes and sense him do the same. Our lips brush up against each other and soon our lips part and I feel his tongue enter my mouth. The kiss was gentle but sweet. Eventually I break free and look down to signal that sex was off the table. I hated myself for it. Colton was, from what I have seen so far, a great guy. He showed interest in pursuing something and yet the only think I could think of was Danny. He was rude and completely not interested in me and yet, he was the one I was thinking of, not Colton.

"What's wrong?" he asked questioning my actions.

"Nothing, I had a great time tonight too, i'm just a little tired from the party last night, carry me to shore?" I ask. He smiles and nods and I hop onto his back. He strides through the calm waters and wraps me into a towel when we get to shore. Once we reach the house, I kiss him goodnight on the cheek and say goodnight.

I quickly hop in the shower to rinse myself off and of course I hear the faint ring of the doorbell.

"SOFIA!!!! CAN YOU GET THAT!" I scream. "SOFIA!!!!" The door rings again and I turn off the water in frustration and get out. I wrap myself in a towel hoping whoever it was left. I peek through the window and see a fazed Danny. I open the door slightly, only peeking my head out.

"Danny...?" I question.

"Hey, I was driving, and then I couldn't see the road any more so I stopped, do you have any vodka?" he asks pausing every few words. He was obviously drunk and high but still cute. I opened the door for him and let him in. "Wow your hot, wheres Colton? Why were you together," he slurred while stumbling in.

"He left, i'm going to go get dressed, just wait here," I motioned towards my room.

"No Izz don't," he said following me down the hallway.

"Danny go drink some water or something," I replied annoyed.

I reach my door and he stumbled in after me pushing me up against the wall. His breath was strong and hot as he leaned against me.

"Do you..." he stutters peering at me from his deep green eyes.

"I dont know..." I responded. I didn't know what to say, he was drunk and not in his right mind but at the same time I wanted him.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," He moaned kissing my neck. He made his way down to my chest and eventually to my towel. I paused but loosened my grip and let the towel drop. His eyes widened. I reached down to the bottom of his waist and slowly pulled up his shirt. I eventually slipped it off. We made our way to my bed and he pushed me down and stood over me. He crept on top of me and continued kissing me all over. My hands fiddled with his hair and I groaned as he sucked the nape of my neck harder until a bruised formed. This time was much more intimate than the first and I felt my stomach tingle. I feel him slip off his pants and press into me as hard as he could. My entire body went weak as I moaned in agony.

"Fuck, Izzie," he moaned.

His hands gripped my thighs and I moan again. When he pulls out I flip him over so im on top and I kiss his neck.

"Stay with me," I whisper his his ear.

--------------------------

Sooooo like yeah!????!!!! Colton or Danny??? Comment below !!!

-Leah