The whole time she was on the phone patrick was standing outside the door because he forgot his jacket but he didn't walk in the room when he heard her on the phone with her mother planning on going out of town after he heard that he left to inform the others.

Patrick's POV
I've got a plan I am going to tell the others that we're going on a trip to the cabin in the woods. I know it sounds weird but it's so she won't I leave when she finds out we're there, I really love her and I'll do anything to prove it, I'm not gonna let our relationship just go down the drain.
*End of POV*

*Patrick arrives at the breeding household*

Patrick: Hey, guys can you all come here for a minute?

Kelly: Yeah guys come on. How is she doing?

Patrick: She's up But not doing to good in my eyes.

Kelly: Why what's up?

Patrick: She is Suffering memory Loss, she remembers peoples names but not the memories they shared together.

Mariee: WHAT??!! SO YOU MEAN SHE WON'T REMEMBER ME OR HER OTHER SISTERS??!

Patrick: Yeah, she only remembers her parents and their memories together.

Mariee: THIS IS SOME FREAKING BULLCRAP!!!

Dustin: Aye Yo Kelly calm Ya girl down please.

Mariee:  SHUT UP DUSTIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH, WHAT ME AND MY SISTERS ARE GOING THROUGH, SO I ADVISE YOU TA SHUT THE FREAK UP!!!

Dustin:

Patrick: She's planning on going out of town to get her Mind right.

Candace: Well do you at least know where she's going?

Patrick: Yeah, she's going to her granddad's cabin in serinty bay, and that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about, I wanted to go to the cabin with her so we could try and make her remember us.

Mariee: Sounds like a plan to me cause I can't live without my sister I Love Her To Death.

Carnell: I'm in.

Everyone agreed to go to the Cabin while  Rochelle stands by with people watching their every move, She Will Seek Revenge.

Paityn's POV
So I Guess I'm Suffering Memory Loss And That Sucks Because I Know I May Have Had People Who Really Cared For Me And I Don't Even Remember Them. I Just Need Some Time  Away So I'm Going To My Granddad's Cabin And I'm Definitely Not, Going By Myself So I'm Bringing The People I Remember Somewhat And That's My Brother Well Half Brother August , My Cousin Crystal, And Her Boyfriend Ray. I'm On My Way To The Mall To Get Some Things I May Need.

Walking Into the store paityn was on her phone and wasn't paying attention to where she was going so she bumps into someone.

Owww!!

I'm so sorry says paityn, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

It's okay, Paiytn?

Tierra?

"Hey Paiytn. says tierra.

" hey tierra, How have you been? She asks.

"I can't complain, it's been a long time.

"I know and I missed you and aaliyah, where is she? Says Paiytn.

"She's over there.

I've got an Idea, why don't you and aaliyah come and spend the week with me in my granddad's cabin?

Sounds like a plan to Me, just hit me up when we're leaving.

Okaay but I think you should know that we are leaving tomorrow.

Who's all going?

Me, My brother August, My Cousin Crystal And Her Boyfriend Ray.

August is going? Yeah you can definitely count me in, I'll be ready but what time are we leaving?

Around 10:00 but I'll just call you when we are about to leave.

Okay I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Yup see you later.

After Paiytn is finished packing and getting everything she needs she is now ready for tomorrow.

Patrick's POV

Man a lot has been going on with this Paiytn situation but we're ready for tomorrow, I really can't afford to Loose her again I mean, I just got her back I can't wait until this all falls back into place and everything goes back to normal.
***************************************
I'm sorry about the wait but please tell me how I did, it's not letting me tag the two new characters but their names are Patricksbae_ and  DustinMicheal
Please vote and don't be rude
Peace✌