loving you part 1

jasmine hurry up yelled mariee. shut up I'm coming, it's bout time we've been waiting for you for about 10 years geesh!

Candace: who's driving?

Mariee: me let's go

BTW mariee is the oldest of them all and their on the way to the mall.

mariee is 5"9 with blonde highlights at the ends of her hair. she has dark brown eyes that sparkle and glisten when you look in them and she's light skinned with a sassy attitude.

mariee: guys I can't wait til the b5 concert I'm bout to be looking fleeky lol

Paiytn: yes girl we bout to be turnt!

they arrive at the mall and get out of Paiytn's black M. Benz and walk in.

as their walking in Candace stops at this store and spots this bomb dress.

Candace: OMG girl look at this dress!

it's tight fitted and sparkly.

mariee: Ohhh you should get it.

as their walking in the store Jasmine spots a familiar face.

jasmine: hey, do we know him?

all: who?

that boy I'm gonna go see. jasmine walks away and goes towards the unknown man and woman standing near him. as she gets closer she realizes the familiar face and screams when she sees who it was.

jasmine: OMG! your Bryan breeding! and she starts to blush when she realizes how loud she is and the woman standing near him peeps it and gets mad and jealous.

Rochelle: Yea he is (stank attitude) who's asking?

jasmine: no need to get an attitude.

bryan: hey hey I'm sorry about that I'm bry-

jasmine: yes I know who you are she giggles and I'm jasmine. nice to meet you.

Bryan: lol nice to meet you too

jasmine: well I'm sorry but I have to go see you at the concert?

Bryan: yea I'll be there when you get there just tell them I let you backstage.

jasmine: Ok (excitingly)

Jasmine's P.o.v

OMG I can not believe I just met the Bryan breeding in person! But he Betta keep his girl under control before she get hurt but let's not get into that.

Candace: girl where you been?!

jasmine: hush girl I gotta tell you something guess what?!

Candace: what?

jasmine: I just met Bryan breeding!!!

Candace: girl stop lying don't play with me.

jasmine: no I'm not he's over there (she points from where she just came from)

But he was with this girl and she had a stank attitude and I was bout to check her.

Paiytn: oohh girl do you think Patrick here!?

jasmine: ion know girl but come on we gotta go get ready.

what do you think will happen at the concert with jasmine and Rochelle?

Tune in for the next chapter

muah!!:)