"It's ok Ade" Luca reassured her seeing the look of panic sweep across her.

"Adriana" Salvatore stood up pulling her to her feet making sure she was still facing the direction of the door. "I'm going to need you to do something for me ok?"

"Christ. Jesus fũcking Christ" she cursed placing her hands over her face and taking a deep breath.

"I need you to give me all your clothes. Everything you're wearing. Including jewellery, hair clips, everything including underwear ok?" Salvatore watched her nod obediently. "Take me to your bathroom baby, I'll help you out. I'm gonna need you to take a shower, alright?" He reached over to Luca who handed him a duffle bag containing a change of clothing and a black bin bag.

Adriana couldn't help herself. She had been held hostage this entire time after all and felt she had a right to see what was left of Mike. She took the opportunity to quickly turn her head once Salvatore became momentarily distracted giving instructions to Luca and Stefano. "Oh my gosh," she gasped pulling her right hand over her mouth.

"Fũck!"

She heard Salvatore curse but she was already walking towards Mike's body. One clean bullet wound slightly left from the centre of his forehead. His body lay twisted on the ground, laying in a pool of his own blood with splatter all over the place. "Y-you shot him!" She exclaimed as if it weren't obvious already. It was the only thing she could think to say. "Jesus Salvo!" Spinning around to face him with the look of horror on her face. "I-I. Oh fũck we're going to prison!"

"Adriana" Salvatore very slowly came towards her, it was clear she still wasn't making complete sense. "No one is going to prison ok?" He coaxed her gently taking her hand and bringing her into him for another embrace. "Baby I need you to listen to me now ok? Me and you are going to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. They'll take care of this ok?" He stated referring to his soldiers.

"No."

"No?" He broke away to look at her confused, "what do you mean, no?"

"We have to help. I have to help!"

"Fuck Adriana. He's dead."

"I mean with the body."

Salvatore took a step backwards, his eyebrows scrunched up now unsure if he was confused or shocked or a little of both. Is she fũcking serious right now? He finally shook his head in protest. "No. Come on let's get you cleaned up." He took a deep breath when he realised she still wasn't moving with him as he tried to manoeuvre her towards her bedroom. "Adriana," he pleaded. "listen to me. I can't have you touching that body, do you understand? It'll be much worse for you. I can't have you doing what you're insinuating."

"My apartment. It's a mess. Claudia, she-"

"Shhh" he hushed her once more desperately trying to get through to her. He needed Luca and Stefano to being the unruly task of disposing of the body. "It's ok. Claudia won't be coming home tonight, it's fine"

"Wh-What did you do to Claudia?" She shrieked throwing her hands up onto her head and gripping her hair tightly.

"Adriana. It's nothing like that. Claudia is fine." Finally managing to persuade her body to move with his he guided her quickly to her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

================================================================================

Adriana stood in her bathroom practically in a daze. She could vaguely make out Salvatore retelling her instructions but his voice seemed quite a distance away from her. Horrified with herself she leaned with her back to the bathroom counter and began to quietly weep. This is all my fault. Her mind was running at a million miles per hour. How could I do this? This is all on me!