Part 8

Madhu with a smile keep moving Rishu's cute t-shirts to a side then frowning she turns to Radha and asks, "Mummyji, all these are Rishu's casual wears. Where does he keep his formals? He has a lot of casual wears."

"Erm... Madhu... He doesn't wear formal clothes." Radha hesitantly tells her.

Madhu turns to her with a curious frown. "No formal clothes?"

"He prefers all these."

"What does he wear to office?"

"These only." Radha lies, not wanting to tell her that Rishu has never worked for even a single day in his life.

"It suits him." Madhu agrees as she turns back to look at the t-shirts again. "I agree that everyone has their own style. But he should dress according to the situation, right? If he wears these, people are not going to take him seriously na, mummyji?"

"I know, Madhu but he doesn't listen."

"He is a little stubborn like that." Madhu tells her with a fond smile.

"Now you have to make him understand about all these. He will listen to you." Radha tells her making Madhu smile shyly then her smile drops and Madhu asks worriedly, "But mummyji, what will he wear when he comes to my house?"

"I have bought a few shirts for him but you will have to force him to wear those."

"He doesn't like anyone telling him what to wear?" Madhu asks her smiling.

"He hates it." Radha says with a sigh.

"Just call him and check when he will be back." Radha tells Madhu as they finished packing the bag.

Madhu nods and takes her mobile to call RK. He picks up the phone on the first ring.

"Madhu!" RK says happily as he picked up.

"Rishu... when will you reach?"

"Hmmm... in half an hour."

"Okay. I have finished packing. So as soon as you reach we can leave."

"Ask him to come now." Radha whispers to her.

"Mummyji is asking you to come now itself." Madhu relays the message.

"Now? Okay, I will come now. Love you." RK says and hangs up.

"He said he will come now." Madhu tells her.

"Okay." Radha replies as she silently prayed that at least today, Rishu gets back on time.

Surprisingly, for the first time in life, RK reached on time.

"I missed you." RK tells Madhu as he hugged her tight.

"Even I missed you." Madhu tells him as she happily hugged him. "How was your meeting with your friends?"

"It was great. Everyone asked about you. You should have come. I wanted you to meet my friends."

"I had to pack, right? Next time you go, I will come. Promise." Madhu tells him.

"Okay. So you packed everything?" RK asks as he looked at the packed bags.

"Yes but do you want to double check everything?"

"No, it's okay." RK tells her with a wave of his hand.

"Okay. Then you go freshen up and come."

"I am fresh!" RK tells her in surprised outrage.

"But change your clothes. I will keep the clothes for you."

"But you said this looks good on me!" RK reminds her with confusion.

"I did but..."

"You didn't keep my PSP?" RK asks cutting her off noticing his PSP lying on the table.

"PSP? You are taking that?" Madhu asks confused.

"Yeah... I will be bored there otherwise."

"Everyone is there." Madhu tells him and then remembers that he actually doesn't know her family all that well other than the few times he had interacted with them and there was no man of his age at her place. How long could he talk to her father and sister? "Sorry... I didn't realize it. I will keep it." Madhu tells him as she grabbed his PSP and charger.

"And the games too." RK reminds her.

"Which one?" Madhu asks curiously seeing 5-6 CDs lying next to it.

"Take all." RK tells her as he adjusted his spikes in front of the mirror.

"All?" Madhu whispers in confusion. Maybe he quickly gets bored with one game.

"Let's go then?" RK asks her as he walked towards her.

"Rishu... shirt." Madhu hesitantly reminds him.

"You want me to change?" RK asks with a grumpy face.

Madhu nods her head with a cute smile.

Sighing loudly RK starts to walk towards his cupboard when Madhu quickly stops him. "This one."

RK looks at the shirt she was holding and frowns, "I don't wear these kind of shirts, Madhu."

"These looks so good on you."

"Everything looks good on me. That doesn't mean I should wear everything."

"Please Rishu. For me."

"Why?" RK asks frowning.

"You look so smart and mature in this. Like how you looked when we met the first time."

"Ahaan... Is that how you fell in love with me?" RK asks her with a teasing smile as he pulled her close.

Madhu shyly smiles.

"I will wear this but I won't wear it always."

"Just for occasions." Madhu tells him. "I love your other t-shirts too. You look so lovable in those."

"Okay, for you." RK tells her as he leaned down and kissed her.

Precap

"Honeymoon coming to an end."

Madhu sighs sadly, "I wish we could stay for a few more days."

"Do you want to extend?" RK asks her excitedly.

"We can?" Madhu asks him smiling excitedly.

"Of course we can."

"Yes!" Madhu says excitedly then worriedly she asks, "But what about your office?"

Please vote and comment.

- Lazy