"Mum I never-"
"I heard her screaming Joel! Your 2 year old sister mimicked it for fuck sake."
"I'm sorry okay, Kmt, I shudnt of done it but it's too late to take it back." I said sitting at the dinning table, with my ginger bear I just got from the fridge.

"Joel, I think it's time you move out. Uno, your 18 nearly 19, and your bound to want to engage in sexual activities, and I think it best to have your own space to do so." I screwed up my face.

"And with your brother being in Iraq and his girlfriend in a coma, I have to look after the baby. The house is just over crowded. I got Jamal, Kamiya, kapreyce, baby shayden and with me being 6 months pregnant....I need the room."

My mums right, there's 7 of us in a 4 bed house. But why should I be the one to leave.

"Arghh, whatever."
"Me and Richard will pay for an apartment." I kissed my teeth.

(Richard; kapreyce and my marj's unborn babies dad.)

"I don't want shit from that prick!"
I shouted making my nephew shayden cry. My mums eyes beg to fill with tears. "Okay buba...nanas here....nanas here." She said kissing and cradling him. "Son, he just wants to help. You and Jamar need to understand he's apart of the family."

I kissed my teeth and stood up.
"I'm going out, I cba asked for this shit."
My mum sighed. "At least take shayden with you! Since your the one who woke him up, you can be the win to get him to sleep." Before I could even argue she passed him to me and stormed out the kitchen.

I looked down at my nephew who was wide awake in my arms.

I kissed my teeth and then walked into the living room.
Kamiya was asleep on the sofa, and the upstairs lights were of so I assume everyone was asleep.

Because shayden is only 5 months old, I had to strap him into his car seat.
He started making his little whining noises so I gave him the glare. "Don't start your shit shay. "
He carried on whining so I gave him his dummy and his teddy.

He smiled up at me as I picked up his car seat and baby bag.

I looked back at him and smiled. He looked just like his dad my brother. Jaxon. He's in Iraq with the British army.
He's been there for a while now. He joined the army when he was 16, he's now 21. He's never met shayden. The day he got sent back to the frontline was the day his ex (Emma) found out she was pregnant.

As for Emma, she fell into a coma after giving birth to her son. So it was down to my mum to raise him while my brothers away. He's tried to get leave from work but was denied. Luckily he leaves in a month or so.

Me and my big brother were close but now he. Looks his nose down on me and jamar. "Cause we are gang bangers..blah blah blah."

Anyways I strapped his car seat in my car, (Audi 2005 a6, all black, tinted windows.) and then I got into the drivers seat.

I started my engine and my music blasted out.

"Pull up in the four right now and I'm with the 4's right now (Right Now!)
Pull up in the four right now and I'm with the 4's right now
Tryna count racks in the bando I don't wanna talk right now (Talk Right Now!)
I'm trappin, I'm trappin, I'm trapping cos I want it all right now (All Right Now!)"

I quickly turned it down ca I don't wonna hear shaydens barling. Hopefully the car drive will make him fall asleep.

I started to drive and then my trap line started to ring. It was my g Gunzie.

"Yo G" he said down the phone as soon as I answered it.
"Wargwarn bruddah,"
"Where you?"
"Coming through crown point, 10 mins away. You comin to do the drop off?"
"Yea."
"I got a couple sells to mek aswell."
He made a hmm noise.
"Oo yea that talia chick is having a shubbz tonight. I said we could roll tru."
I sighed. "I can't. I got shaydon."
"Fine, fine."

I locked off and then pulled into his estate. I bibbed my horn then waited for him to come to the car.

..........................

I was in Loughborough, just done the drop off and licked about 7 sales so I was making my way to drop Gunzie to his yard.

Shaydens still awake tho. KMT

I decided to call Oneyka.

"Joel?" Her voice was croaky and muffled like she had just woke up.
"Neyks."

"Why you calling at this time, jo it's 1 inda morning. Is something wrong?"
I chuckled. "Noo b, I just missed you init."

"You was with me 2days ago. Now go to your bed you gorila."
"Wait man. I need your help."
"Why? What?" She asked her voice slowly beginning to sound normal.
"Help me gat shay to sleep. Can I come round?"

She sighed. "Jo, I got college I don't need you here keeping me up all night. Just give shaydon a warm bottle and cuddle him."

"Argh fuck you den. Your not gonna let your own bestfriend come to your yard."
"Joel why you mad!"
I hung up the phone. Kmt.

My mum will kill me if I take him home and he's still awake, so in gonna go to makaylahs. She will get him to sleep. Plus I could go for round 2.

I pulled up to her flat in crystal palace and got shayden out of his car seat and walked with him in my arms to her door.

She opened it almost instantly taking him out if my hands and walking up to her bedroom to get him to sleep.

NEXT DAY.

I woke up in Makaylahs bed. She nor shaydon was there.

I picked up my phone to see it was 3 in the afternoon. I also realised I had 7 missed calls and 12 texts from my mum, 1 from kamiya and a missed call from Oneyka.

I picked it up to call my mum back.

"JOEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WHERE IS SHAY?!"

"He's with me at makaylahs, he's fine don't worry."
"BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW! Joel you had me worried make sure you feed and Change his bum."

She hung up after I said yes.

I walked downstairs to see makayla already.dressed tying her shoe laces while putting shaydon a hat on his a head. I cleared my throat and she looked up and smiled at me.

"I was justi about to wake ya."
She said standing up and smiling at me. "My appointments in an hour do we gotta drop this lil one of at yours then get going. I nodded slid my shoes on and them followed her to my car.

She strapped the baby inda back and we both sat in our seats.

I drove to my house first to drop him off. My mum wasn't in, only kamiya and her likkle boy friend Zac.

"So where you been,?"
I kissed my teeth ignoring her.
"Joel?!"
I carried in ignoring her slowly placing shaydon into his bouncy chair.
She walked over to me.

"Joel, where you going now."she said looking up at me.
"Kamiya man, please leave me alone."
"Tell me where your going!"
I kissed my teeth.

"I'm going with Makayla to killy yute okay?!" She step back and gasped.
"I'm...sorry." I nodded and just walked out slamming the door behind me.

I got back in the car not making no eye contact with makayla or even speaking. I just got in And drove, to brixton abortion clinic.