Joel.

Btw this is a continuation
But from a different point of view.

Makaylah was sat at the end of my bed crying hysterically.

"And... Joel, I'm soo soo sorry.." She said throwing her heard into my body.
I just sighed. Holding her shoulders and pushing her backwards slightly.

Arghh, this girl is soo stressful.
Her bullshits always pissing me off man.

I looked deeply into her deep blue eyes as she stared back into mine.
"You can't keep it makayla. I can't have a yute now. I'm not ready."

She rolled her eyes and then pushed me slightly. "Joel, please! Don't make me do that. Please." Tears started sliding down her chocolate brown cheeks.

"MAKAYLAH, I DONT WANT A YUTE WITH YOU! Get rid of it." I said kissing my teeth, and reaching for my spliff that was still alight in my ash tray.
She stood up and flipped her weave to over her shoulder.

"You say your 'not ready'? Do you take me for some dumb bitch? If your 'not ready', why dafuq did you step up, AT THE AGE OF 14, to help Oneyka raise HERS AND KAYLUMS DAUGHTER? Huh?"

I sighed and kissed my teeth.
" fuck arff Makaylah man. Don't bring dat shit up, just know she needed me!-"

"I fucking need you Joel!" She said walking towards my door and sliding down it, crashing to the door with a small thud.

She started shaking and crying into her arms.

I heard a slight knock at my door.
"Son, what's going on in there? Is makaylah okay?"

Kmt my mums soo rassclart nosey.
But it's makaylahs fucking fault for throwing herself on the floor soo fucking hard.

"Mum it's carm man. Go see one of your other yutes inih?"

"Joel McNeyde, don't you talk to me like that..... And if everything's okay, why can I hear Makaylah crying?" She said barging into my room, avoiding makayla who was still huddled on the floor acting like some fucking mental patient.

"Ooo Hun, what's happened? JOEL YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HIT HER AGAIN!!"
My mum shouted helping Makaylah off of the floor.

Baisically I hit her 3 weeks ago. She was going round chatting shit bout how there's a chance Zoe's mine, and how we look alike and shit.

We do kinda look alike still.
She's got; curly hair, greyish/ blueish eye colour and a Defined lip Shape
Just like me. But so it's clear, I AM NOT HER FATHER.

"Mum it's all carm man, just come from my room so we can talk inih." My mum sighed and then walked out of my room.

"Makaylah come here...." She walked over to me slowly, and sat at the end of my bed still sobbing to herself.

I used my index finger to raise her chin so she was looking at me.

"....listen makayla, I don't want this yute with you. We are fuck buddy's, that's all! I will come with you tomorrow and we can sort this out. Fix this, Uno,...problem." I said. She let out a small sigh and then nodded.

I kissed her forehead.
"Makayla man, you cause me so much stress." I said kissing my teeth as she curled up onto my chest.

"I'm sorry... Let me make it up to you."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
I nodded.