She stood back to lock the door and then walked back over to me.

.......................

Her punarni was tight and wet.
I had her moaning as she clung onto my bed sheets.

My grunts increased as my thrusts got faster and harder.

"Arghh.....jo-" before she could finish I pulled my dick from her pum and rammed it into her mouth.

I buss and then makayla sat up and started to get dressed.
" erm, I will call you with the appointment time." I nodded as she hugged me slightly and then gathered her stuff.

I heard her walk down my stairs and then the front door close.

I decided to sort my self out too. It's 10.30pm but I still got a couple things I need to do.

I hopped in the shower and had a quick was. I always have to get in the shower after popping someone. If I don't I end up feeling Maaad dirty. Even when I'm getting uck.

Anyways I got out of the shower, oiled myself up and then put on my black Nike tracksuit, black airforces and my Nike bomber jacket.

I slipped in a diamond stud and then my black Nike cap. I grabbed my JD string bag and my Nike pouch that was filled with essentials; phone, portable charger, keys, rizzla, lighter, a draw, a pack of condoms and my pocket knife

I also picked up my Vaseline tin and then threw it in there. I soon left my room and locked it behind myself. I made my way Down the corridor when my little brother walked out.

"Wargwarn brudda." He said bopping towards me and spudding me.
I laughed at how road my little brother looked standing there in a black north face jumper, black true religion jeans and fluffy pink socks. Wtf?😂😂

"Jamar...why...you got them on?" I said laughing as his face screwed up.
"Joel man, don't laugh! There kamiya'a." (Kamiya is his twin. They are 16 btw.)

"Battyboy fi ded." I said making a gun and pretending to shoot him.
"Fuck arff man. Your Gay!" He said kissing his teeth.
I just glared at him. "Dats why I just had makayla bent over my desk, begging for me to carry on pounding her punarni yea?" I said smirking.

He burst out with laughter.
"I heard her..hahahaha, the whole house did."
I smirked again. " she sounds like a good beat still...I wona tap dat."

I kissed my teeth.
"Naa bruv. Never dat."
He sighed. "I swear you got a gyal anyways,?"

"Kmt, Jenaya man, she's getting orn my nerves. She's only on sucking with no fucking, Kmt." I laughed.
"Whatever man, your too young. anyways, I'm going out. Laters." I spudded him again and then jogged down stairs and into the front room.

"Joel!" My little sister kapreyce screamed running towards me.
"Yo yg." I said picking her up and ruffling her likkle curls
She gave me a sloppy kiss, and then I put her down. "It's bed tim misses, go and get your jimjams on." She nodded and then ran to her bedroom room.

"You alrite kam?" I said looking at Kamiya.
She screwed and then carried I. With her phone confiscation.
"I'm chatting to you kamiya."

She sighed. "One minuet, zac... JOEL MOVVV MAN." She said dashing a cushion at me.
"I will slap you soo hard if you do dat again." She rolled her eyes. "Where's mum?" I continued.

She didn't answer, I picked up the same cushion she dashed and thew it at her. "Ouch man, in the kitchen with the baby." I nodded and then walked in there.

"Mummy?"
"Don't talk to me Joel. I'm not in the mood." She said trying to rock my nephew to sleep.
"What hav I done?"

She rolled her eyes.
"How can you sleep with a girl while your family's downstairs." She was angry, and her Scottish accent was stern.