part 1

Hello everyone!! This is my Draco Imagine on Wattpad!! You can also read this imagine en other short imagines on my instagram account. Follow @potterimagines on instagram❤ It is not really long but I hope you like it!
-
(Y/N) = your name. (Y/L/N) = your last name. (Y/E/C) = your eye colour. (Y/H/C) = your hair colour.
-
-
Draco's POV:
The sorting ceremonie. My sorting was great. Without even putting the sorting hat on my head it said that I belonged in Slytherin. Ofcourse I already knew that. My whole family was in Slytherin. But the four ceremonies after my where awful. Al those stupid kids who are really happy when they're sorted into Huffelpuf. And Dumbledore with his stupid talks. Everyone from Gryffindor adores him. Especially Potter. Saint Potter. I hate him. And I hate his friends too. The blood traitor and the mudblood. Dumbledore stands up. 'Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts!' he says. 'The sorting ceremonie will begin soon but this year it is a bit different. We have a new student. She moved here from France and will begin in year six here. Let the cermonie begin!' The doors open and McGonagall walks in with the first years. In the back walks a taller girl. I know her. Everyone does. That's (Y/N) (Y/L/N). The famous Quidditch seeker and model. She is beautiful. Beautiful (Y/H/C) hair and bright (Y/E/C) eyes. Everyone is looking at her but she seems not to notice. She is looking at the ceiling . When the group is in the front of the Great Hall they stop and wait for McGonagall to call there names. The first kid is sorted into Ravenclaw. The second in Huffelpuf. The third in Slytherin. My table claps for the first year boy who walks to our table. The fourth is Huffelpuf again. After a couple of names it is her turn. (Y/N) walks to McGonagall en she place the hat on her head. I hope she comes in Slytherin. She doesn't look scared like al those first years. It takes a while to sort her. After five minutes the hat finally shouts her house. 'GRYFFINDOR.'

Your POV:
'GRYFFINDOR.' That's going to be my house. One of the table is clapping and shouting. I walk to that table. A red haired boy is waving at my. I sit down next to him and a dark haired boy that I immediately recognize as Harry Potter. The sorting hat had a difficult job to sort me. He said that I could do well in all houses. I was smart enough for Ravenclaw. Kind and loyal enough for Huffelpuf. Ambitious enough for Slytherin. And brave enough for Gryffindor. I shake hands with the red haired boy. 'I'm Ron Weasley.' He says. 'I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N).' I say. ' I know!' he says and his face turns red. I smile and turn to Harry. 'You must be Harry Potter.' 'I am.' he says. We shake hands and a brown haired girl begins to talk. 'Hi I'm Hermione Granger.' she says. 'Hello Hermione I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Nice to meet you.' 'Nice to meet you too.' I feel really welcome. I start eating. After a while I see that a blonde boy from another table is looking at my. I smile and he looks down. 'Who is that blonde boy over there?' I ask. 'That's Draco Malfoy. You don't want to be friends with him. He bullies everyone who hasn't pure blood. Why?' Ron answers. 'Oh I was just wondering.' I say and continue eating. When dinner is over we al walk to our dorm rooms. I don't know where mine is so I walk with Harry, Ron and Hermione. It is already late and I'm tired. Hermione and I go to bed. It was a good day. I already made friends. And then there was that blonde boy. Draco Malfoy. Ron said that he bullied people but he didn't look like a bully. He looked really nice. And with my last trough about Draco Malfoy I fell asleep.