Chapter 1- this will be fun

~yurae~
The apartment I lived in was dark and dusty. It had a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen with a living room. It was dark and the only light was from the bedroom.
The bedroom was filed with elections and 3 computers. A table in the middle and the windows covered. A futon was in front of the computers and a book shelf was near the closet.
I sighed and lied down.' What will I do for the rent?' My computer buzzed. It was time for the battle. I turned on my mmorpg game. The final round was starting.
After beating the game. I lied down.' I'm so tired. I been up for six days.' Just then I got a message

From: unknown
Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong world?

I looked at the message. It reminded me of something but I couldn't remember.

To: unknow
What do you mean?

From: unknown

~ accept challenge ~

I clicked on the challenge. Then a chest board appeared on my screen.
I finally won and waited for my answer.

From: unknown
Well done
If you're that good at games...
The world must be a tough place for you to live in, right?
What do you think about your world?
Is it fun?
Is it easy to live in?
If there was a world where simple games decided everything...
A world on a board ,
where the rules and goal were clear,
What would you think about that?

I read the message and smirked. ' a world on a chess board?hmm.. That would be fun.' I thought as my silver eyes gleamed with curiosity.

To:unknown
If there was a world like that,
Then I was born in the wrong world.

I sent the message then suddenly my computers blacked out then turned on. But now hands were coming out.
"You were definitely born in the wrong world!" A cheery voice said." So I'll let you be reborn! In the world you should have been born in! " the hands came out more and so did a boy's head. In the hands was a weird glass piece.
The room became black and I fell. My bag full of games and electronics fell. Along with my chargers. I felt the wind in my face and saw a my stuff falling. I quickly gathered my stuff and stuffed it in my bag.
" welcome to my world!" The cheery voice yelled."this is the ideal world you've always dreamed of.
The world on a game board: disboard!
Everything in this world is decided by simple games."

I yelled," what's your name?"
" me?
I'm Ted.
A God?
I live over there ." He saids pointing to a king chess piece." In this world ,everything is decided by ten pledges.
1:all murder, war, and robbery is forbidden in this world.
2:all conflict in this world will be resolved through games.
3:in games, each player will bet something that they agree is of equal value.
4: as long as it doesn't violate pledge three, anything may be bet, and any game may be played.
5: the challenged party has the right to decide the rules of the game.
6:any bets made in accordance with the pledges must be upheld.
7: conflicts between groups will be conducted by designed representatives with absolute authority.
8: being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss.
9:in the name of the god, the previous rules may never be changed.
10: let's all have fun and play together!" I crashed as he said that but I wasn't injured. I got up and looked around. And saw a smaller girl with blueish hair and an older boy with red hair looking at me." Brother there's another person." The small girl said tugging the older boy's sleeve.
" umm.. I know you don't know me but can you help me up?" I said holding my hand out to the boy.  After he helped me a giant red dragon flew up.
The wind when through my silver hair and the wig I had on flew off. The girl looked at me and the boy turned to me also.
" now that I think about it. This game is total crap!" I said looking at the view.
They looked out nodding their heads in agreement with tears int there eyes.
~ time skip~
We sat down after a hike and getting some clothes. I grabbed my phone.' No signal. Can this get any worse?' I thought to my self. If you're wondering were we got the clothes it's because we challenged some guys for everything they owned and won and now we were listening to their story about this world.
" can you leave us some pants?" They said.the red head boy started to read rule number six and we are walk away.
" even if robbers or thieves try to steal or kill they can't. So in other words it ends all on skill." The boy said while walking ahead of me.
I saw a big city in the kingdom of Elkia. It was the capital of Elkia .
After we walked to a building we stopped there . I listened to a gamble of a red haired girl and a girl with her face covered and dark colored hair .The red head was going to lose for two reasons. One because she is stressing out. And two because the other girl was cheating.
I choose to listen to the other girl at a table in front of us saying something about a gambling tournament to choose the next queen or king.
" so that girl is Stephanie dola . The Kings granddaughter." The red head boy said. The smaller girl didn't look so good. From the lack of sleep of the lack of food." Are you falling in love with be with me?" The girl at the table said." No, are you going to enter the tournament?" He said sitting down in front of her. " me? This is all I need." She said with a proud look and pointing to her bag full of coins." Besides that Kurami girl is so strong that most players withdrew.""so are you scared?" He said." What?" She replied. " well, as long as you don't actually lose here,you can make any number of excuses later." He said. I smirked at what he was trying to do. The smaller girl looked at me." What's your name?" She asked. I looked at her and came to her high." How much would you like to know? Shiro I said whispering . Making her look confused.
" I actually won , but I let her go" for example " the boy said." Interesting," the lady said" do you want to play?" She picked up the cards and the boy smirked." Sorry but I don't play for fun" he said" bet all that money." " are you serious do you know how much that's?"she said" we have to bet something we both agree is equal, or isn't a game." " pledge three , was it? How about you can do whatever you want with the two of us? Fair enough... Sell us, abandoned us,whatever you want?"He said." What about that boy?" She said pointing to me." You don't want to mess with me." I said evilly putting a smirk on my face. She took back what she said and went back to her game." Are you serious?" She said with surprise." Were serious." Shiro said blankly.
" we'll play a single hand of poker." He said" this is your last chance to quit." " don't get cocky, outsider " she said" I'll do it."she raised her hand and so did the red haired boy and said " I swear by the pledges." And so the game began. I grabbed a seat and watched as the game started.
And so the game ended with the boy getting a royal flush and the girl getting a full house. ' the boy obviously cheated ' I thought.So we win.
I walked behind them and gave the girl a quick smile to her making her face go red.
So we got one room with two beds for the three of us. With a little bargaining.
" hey, shiro she's going to lose uhh?" I said quietly. She took out her phone and took a picture of them playing.
" she's cheating ." The boy said.
" I know but I don't know how?" Shiro said." It's her ." I said looking at a stranger in the corner. They looked at me in surprise because of how fast I figured that out. .
I came up to the red haired girl pretending to slip and whispered to her" she's cheating." Her eyes grew wide and turned around to see me not there anymore.
I was at the room the boy took out all their stuff and naming all their electronics. I took out mine to find I had the same amount as them. I count to find about about7. And had two solar chargers and ten cords and my helpful headphones.
I looked at them with a carefree laugh. They looked at me as I fell asleep on the floor.
' it's agreed the game has begun.
And I just realized I'm in an anime with no way out, no game no life,'I thought smirking.' This will be a fun game'
~ words 1546
I'm sorry it took along time to make this but I was lazy and didn't get the time to get to this. So the updates will be slow.I also want to give a shout out to PotatoLordSupreme for suggesting I should do this fan fic. I will be trying to finish my other stories but till then bye!