2: Everything & Opportunities

Harry's POV
Over the next few weeks Ella's appetite increases, and with the weirdest cravings. She eats things that she doesn't usually eat. Pickles, banana peppers and anything chocolate covered. It's weird but I can't complain, I'm the one who got her pregnant. We also decided that she's gonna finish school online, from home so we can take care of the baby.
"Baby!" Ella calls from downstairs. "Yes, darling?!" I call back. "The guys are here!" She yells. "Be down in a second!" I reply. I finish my spread sheet and walk downstairs. "Hey guys." I say smiling. "Hey mate." Zayn says. "Thanks babe." I say kissing Ella's cheek. "You're welcome. Are you gonna tell 'em?" She asks smiling. "We'll tell 'em." I say kissing her lips. "Okay." She replies. "What are you telling us?" Liam says quirking an eyebrow at us.

"We're having a baby." I say smiling. "Seriously?" Louis asks. "Uh huh." Ella nods. "Wow. Congratulations. I didn't know you guys wanted a baby." Niall says smiling. "Neither did we, actually." I chuckle. "Oh, so you weren't trying?" Zayn asks. "No. This was a complete surprise." I reply. "Ah. Thought you were on the pill though?" Louis asks.

"I was. Along with my stupid, bipolar medication. Which screwed up the birth control and next thing I know, I'm late." She says. "Oh." Liam says. "That's how you know." He nods. "Yeah. Well that, and after I told him, he took me to a pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test." She giggles. "So, how far are you?" Zayn asks. "Month and a half or so." She replies.

"Well good for you guys." Niall smiles. "Thanks." We say in unison. I look at her and she looks at me. "That was weird." I say. "Yeah it was." She replies. We move into the kitchen standing around the island. Ella picks up her phone and looks at the time. "Oh, I've gotta go." She says grabbing her gym bag. "Where you going?" Zayn asks. "I've got kick boxing practice and yoga." She replies kissing my cheek quickly. "Can I take the Camaro?" She asks smiling.

"Drive carefully." I say handing her the keys from the key drawer. "Yay. Thank you." She grins. "Take it easy at kick boxing practice, okay?" I ask. "Okay, babe." She says opening the door to the garage. "Love you." I say smiling. "Love you too. Be back in a bit." She says pulling the door closed as she walks out. "Kick boxing? When did she start that?" Louis asks. "Right before her birthday." I reply. "Why?" He asks. "Self-defense. She likes the idea of being able to protect herself." I respond.

"Interesting." Liam replies. "If it makes her happy, I'm not gonna argue." I say putting my hands in the air. "So you've learned. Do what makes her happy and don't ask questions." Zayn chuckles. "Yeah. I guess so." I reply. "I can't believe, you knocked her up." Louis says smirking at me. "I wasn't planning on it. At least not for a few more years, but I don't see it as a bad thing." I shrug.

"When did she tell you?" Liam asks. "After her birthday party." I say shortly. "So basically, it was her birthday, but instead of her getting a surprise. She gave you one." Louis summarizes. "Pretty much." I nod. "Well, okay then." He chuckles.

We talk about work and what the plan is as far as the next few weeks, which mainly consist of meetings. Once the guys leave I head downstairs into the basement to work out. After an hour or so I go upstairs and hop in the shower wanting to rid myself of the sweat and dirt from my
workout. As I step out onto the bath mat I wrap the towel around my waist and head into the bedroom picking out a pare of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Harry I'm home." Ella calls, the sound of the front door closing echoes through the house. "Bedroom." I call in reply plopping down on the king size bed with the tv remote in my hand. She appears in the doorway removing her shoes and dropping her gym bag on the floor in front of the closet. "How was yoga?" I ask. "Exhausting." She replies crawling up onto the bed. "Aw. Is baby tired?" I ask pushing her hair back.

"Kinda." She replies snuggling into my chest. "Mmm. You're warm baby." She mumbles into my shirt. I chuckle and wrap my arms securely around her. "Sweetheart, you're ice cold." I say concerned. "I know." She says softly. "Look at me." I say. She looks up at me and I immediately notice she's really pale. I place the back of my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. "Sweetheart I think you may be getting ill." I say sadly.