3~Jelly?♥

Bree's POV
Meeting other people like Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball,Marceline and Marshallee,the vampire royalty,and most of all...
Flame Princess.

I have a tingy feeling whenever FP talks to Finn,well..whatevs...They're BF and GF anyways.....

I sighed. Well.. At least his my friend.

Ok..i'll admit it...
Im inlove  with Finn..

I know! Why so soon? Well...not really soon..We've been adventuring for 1 month now.. I hope he realizes how I love him.

Finn's POV
Glob so many treasure in this cave!
Righr now me and Bree  are wandering in a cave.A new one with lots of TREASURE!!
Actually,Bree whipped up a GPS thingy.Ever since Ooa has been formed the world got more...techy..I even got PB as my math and science teacher with grammar lessons too..

She located a beast.a small one..but can teleport and even hyptonize you.Its called the Reddington.Its colored red with red eyes and white teeth dipped in red.I guess blood.
Bree pulled out her Dark Crescent Sword while I pull out my Demon Blood sword.
We fought it till we finished it and received 20,000,000, gold and 50 gems.We took it and went home.

I got my phone and saw FP was calling me.I picked it up and she said....

^Hello? Finny?"^
"Hey babes.I just went home adventuring with Bree."
I felt my stomach churn when I said that..

^What?? Didnt I tell yoh not to hang out with BREE??!!^ Ouch..she kinda scolded me.

"Look...she's not my crush....ok! ·////· so..dont worry babes! I still love ya!"

^ookay??? But Im still unconvinced tho.Tell her to meet me under the 23rd Cotton Candy tree....TONIGHT!^

"Okay...love ya babes.."

I felt her smirk evily on the line..

"Love you too...Finny Winny..♡♡" she said in a sing song voice.

I hunged up and turned around.I saw Bree biting her lip with her eyes briming with tears..

"Bree? Why are ---"
"Good Night Finn "

Then she went to her room leaving me dumbfounded.