Run Nigga Run

Trigga POV

We was standing In The Dungeon and I heard Icey Ass Screaming Our Name And When he got to the bottom of the stairs we ran like hell. I could here him screaming about How he was gone fuck us up.

Killa Dumb ass was laughing. He so fuckin dumb bruh. We went and got in our cars and I went home for the day.

Moe POV

I was sitting in the chair and a worker brought a girl in and said she was still shit. I nodded and told him to get out.

"Bitch what did you steal" I said

"A dime" she said reffering to crack

I nodded About to say something until Dre busted in with my food when he looked at her he shook his head laughed and shot her in the head.

That scared the shit out of me thats when I noticed I wasnt cut for this shit.

"Babe I dont wanna be a thug" I said

" You Dont Have To But You Gotta Toughen Up And Stop All That Crying" He said I nodded and bit into my food.

We went home and I went in our room and stripped then got in bed and watched tv.

Dre walked in and looked at me then held his hands out I crawled over to the edge of the bed. I Love You I Told Him As He Picked Me Up.

He Kissed Me And Laid Me Do On The Bed Kissing Me.

" Are you ready" he asked

I nodded. BEST NIGHT EVER!