That thing that Lou told me came playing back again and again in my mind. He is trying his best to avoid Taylor... if he really has moved on, it would be effortless for him to avoid Taylor.

Then I remembered what Harry told me... 'you're my medecine...'

I get it.

He loves me, and whether he admits it or not, he loves Taylor too. He just doesnt want to acknowledge it to himself that he still loves Taylor deep down in his heart. Although I know that what he feels for me now is much more greater than what he feels for Taylor.
But he cant take Taylor away from his heart just like that. They have so much history together.

It's like, Taylor is his drugs and I am his medecine.

Thats why he needs me.

******************************

From: HARPER Philippines,
Flippage Media
Publishing Inc.
To: Kristine Nikki Garcia

Dear Ms. Garcia,

We acknowledge your resignation and with a heavy heart, it is granted.
Should you wish to be back in our team, you will always be welcomed with open arms.
It is a pleasure working with you.
We wish you all the best. Keep soaring.

Ms. Chandra Pineda
Editor In Chief, HARPER Philippines
Flippage Media Publishing Inc.

So it is official.
I chose Harry. Let's see how far I can go.
Maybe this is really how it feels to be in love. You just forget yourself. What you want. What you need. You just want that person to be happy. Be there for that person even if it means giving up something you love.
Well, The Book Agency is not bad at all... it is actually good too. I know there are lots of people who would kill to be in my position... it's actually my dream to style too but writing is my first love.

Oh well... I already gave it up. Time to embrace the 'stylist' in me.

Giving up the dream is hard. But when I think about Harry and the fact that he needs me around him, makes it all worth it.

I called my parents so they will know that my stay here will be extended and by the looks of it; they are really excited for me to go on tour with One Direction. It's like they dont miss me at all! Well, they told me they missed me and asked me if I could skype with them more while I am here so they would know how I am doing so... that is okay, I think. They werent the emotional-we-miss-you-comeback-now state. Besides, I dont want them to feel bad that I am not there with them. It is enough that I am the only one who miss them so bad.

******************************

'Nikkiiiii keep in touch!!!!' Alex told me while she was hugging me.

'We can chat dont worry. I will miss The Nest though.'

'Damian will miss you.' She replied.

'I'll try to talk to him too, ofcourse.' Then I hugged her again.

'Remember to call, message or skype us whenever; okay?'

'Yes ofcourse I will. Byyyye'

'Byeeee! Take care of her Liv!.'

I wasnt able to say goodbye to Damian because he went to visit his family over the weekend. I texted him goodbye but he didnt respond. I dont know why... but it felt like he was giving me the cold shoulder when I told him I'm going to come on tour.
Still, I know Damian is a good friend and I hope we can still rekindle our friendship.