2. <3 COLD HEARTED <3

ROSS'S POV:

My vision become blurry. My eyes becomes heavy. The pain is slowly fading. I cant move anything, and my heart is broken into little pieces.

All the sudden, I hear echoing yelling from far away then feel someone pick me up. They put me on the couch and look up to see Rydel and Ellington. My eyes soon close, and see anything but darkness and light getting closer to me.

RIKER'S POV:

I smirked walking out the attic and went to my room. I put clothes on and walked downstairs when I heard yelling come from the attic ellington and rocky went up and I rolled my eyes.

"Riker come over here!" I hear Rydel yell. I go up and see rocky and ell carrying Ross's body and put him on a couch.
Ross's eyes were open but it looked like if he was really dieing. "I'll call an ambulance." I said getting my phone out then dialing the number.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

"How did this happen?" Ellington asked while all of were in the waiting room. "I-I don know, maybe he cuts." I awnsered. He nodded and looked down. That Ross bitch better not did, who am I gonna bully?

"Ross Lynch?" We heard a doctor say. We all stood up waiting for awnsers. "Ross lost a big amount of blood. But he is fine, were gonna keep an eye on him through the night and if he's ok by then he may leave tommoro in the afternoon." The doctor said.
"May we see him?" Ryland asked. "Yes." He awnsered.

We walked in the room and saw Ross connected to a lot of machines and he was pale. Wow... this is all my fault. But who cares.
Everyone say next to Ross when he opened his eyes. He smiled weakly at everyone but slowly faded when he saw me. "How did this happen?" Mom asked him. "Umm.... I dont know I forgot." He said nervously.

NEXT DAY:

ROSS'S POV:

We walked in the house and I faked smiled and went to my room. Riker came from behind me and locked the door. He looked at me and smirked. "What are you gonna do to me now?" I asked tears brimming my eyes.

"I wanna give you the welcome home." He said. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked. "Too much questions." He said angry. "Cold hearted." I mumbled. "Cold hearted? Maybe." He said laughing walking to me.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So here's chappy 2. I hope you guys liked it. Please comment, vote and follow for more!

BYE RIKOSS SHIPPERS!! :) <3