t w o

[ 02 ]

After arriving home from school, I pace around my room for a good twenty five minutes trying to figure out what to do with Jacks boxes. I was having company over and I really didn't want this room looking the way it did. If I was being realistic, there were still going to be boxes in here but most would be gone if I just put them in Jacks room.

Before I could even make a decision, my door opens and my eyes land on that handsome freckled smile that always made me wary.

I, Ellie Smith, had a hot boyfriend.

"What are you doing here so early?" He wasn't suppose to be here until four and it was 2:56.

"I wanted to see you baby. I couldn't wait. I miss you", Samuel says walking towards me.

Samuel was a freshman in college and since I was in high school, our schedules didn't really work out well.

I blush at his words covering my face and his hands wrap around my waist bringing my body closer to his. He pushes my hands away from my pink face and gently lifts my head up and plants a small kiss. "So what are we going to do today?"

"I don't know. We can watch a movie if you want?" I shrug. I didn't really care what we did as long as I was with Sam.

He pauses, a grin tugging at his lips. "I have something better in mind." He gently brings his lips back to mine once again with a little more force. I giggle as both his hands trace there way to my behind squeezing it. I bite his lip and he smiles knowing I'm enjoying this much better plan. He licks my bottom lip and without question, I let his tongue take over, leading me in perfect motion with him. I wonder what Jack is doing. Shouldn't he back already? Sam hands grip my waist from under my shirt and he begins to trace up and down. I wonder what it would be like doing this with Jack- what in the hell was I doing. Shutting my thoughts out of my brain, I focus on what's going on with my boyfriend. He seems to be enjoying this as he leads me to the bed not breaking our connection. He hovers over my small body, tugging on the bottom of my shirt as he slowly reaching down to my neck leaving wet kisses.

"Sam." I breath. As much as I wanted to have sex with Sam I knew I couldn't let this go any further. My parents were just downstairs and I really didn't want to loose my virginity in a surrounding that wasn't meaningful. I wasn't thinking and I had to stop this before this got any farther. "Sam stop." I push him off me and he falls right next to me.

He stops immediately and looks directly into my eyes. "What's wrong baby?"

"We can't...not today...my parents are right down stairs. They will hear us. Next time." I try to smile but it fades away quickly.

I wanted to loose my virginity with Sammy, I really did but sometimes I couldn't at the moment. I just thought too much into it and no matter how many times we were so close to having sex, there was always something that was brought up, ruining our moment. I didn't want him to think I was nervous or I didn't want to do it with him because believe me I wanted to get it done and over with. I feel like I have that connection with Sam and I know I'm ready to be even closer to him.

After rejecting Samuel only in fear of my parents hearing, he takes me up on that offer of watching a movie. We sit through watching Netflix, The First Time as I fangirl over Dylan O'Brian and how cute he was. Sammy just rolls his eyes and tries to ignore me as we sit through the movie. When the movie finishes, he leaves and soon after so does my parents, leaving me alone in house.

After an hour of Orange Is The New Black I get it up and move around looking at the boxes.

These damn boxes were making my room smaller and harder to escape. It was crowding me and I hated it. What was even in these boxes anyways? Curiosity got the best of me as I open one. He won't notice anyways he's gone for the week. As I open, I look at some old photos of him when he was younger. He looks so peacefully and he's actually..smiling. I shuffle around the stuff in each different boxes finding most of his childhood memories. I open up the box to my far right and find a bunch of trophies from when he was in middle school. I'm guessing he was good in sports. He has the perfect body for it. I wonder- I stop myself. Jack is an asshole. I hate him.

He messed with my best friend and broke her heart. And not to mention was a huge dick to me earlier in school so I am not going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He was rude and wasn't even attractive.   I don't care whether or not if he was going to be my stepbrother or not because either way it wouldn't change the fact that I hated his guts and always will. I will never forgive him for what he did to my best friend.

I have known Jack for a while now because of school but we never talked. He wasn't my type to hang around or my type for anything. All my friends would droll about him and I could have cared less. Okay he was attractive but his sour attitude an horrid rotten personality made up for it and took everything away from him causing me to not like him. Or so I thought.

I don't know. I can't think. I have a headache.

I didn't know what this attraction to him was going or why it was here but I didn't like it and I didn't like him and that was a promise. I focus my attention back on the boxes in spite of thinking of Jack again.

I move on to the next box to only find another bunch of trophies. Geez how many trophies did this guys have? Soon after I found a bunch of letters but didn't bother to read them. I figured that's going too far.

I bet he got a lot of stupid little papers filled with numbers from girls. He was the heartbreaker type and he was just so full of himself. No one can change that boy. It would be a miracle if it happens.

I couldn't fight the urge of wanting to kiss him and touch him. Why was I feeling this way and why couldn't I get him out of my head? It was like all I could do was consume him. Is this what the girls would feel like? It's an awful feeling. I can't imagine my self falling for someone like him. We weren't compatible. Me and Sam, we were. We would do anything for each other. It was true relationship.

Maybe I felt something because I've never been quite touch like that. Yes! That has to be it. There was no way I could develop feelings. He was a disgraced to our family but yet here I was thinking about pleasuring him. I couldn't help but smile at my mind thoughts.

Jack Gilinsky was no good and wasn't even worth my attention so why was he?

I had no intention of talking to him, looking at him even. He was irrelevant and I wanted it to stay that way.

But god I wanted to touch him so bad that it made me crazy.

Cast
Garbage - madison beer

(a/n: sorry for this being a crappy chapter. i promise the next one will not be boring at all for sure. oh & don't make a big fuss about the last part. don't take it to heart. it's just an opinion. u don't like then proceed to the door and don't come back. i have other things to worry about then u getting all butthurt over something that's not that big. if u like then go vote for this & add to ur library. share with ya fam and continue to read. xoxo)

- bri