Chapter 1: Hi! I'm Ariana

I woke up from my alarm clock. Which is usually my best friend, Frankie, calling my laptop. It's on full blast and next to my face. I answered her call and got up.

"Finally you answer!" She says.

"I'm sorry, Frankie." I said.

By the way, her real name is Francesca but if you call her by her real name, she may or may not slap you. Me and her are both lesbians. We're like tomboys. Dress and act like them. She has a girlfriend.

Her name is Jane.

We have a squad. There's 8 of us.
Me, her, Jane, Spencer, Lester and Caitlyn. Spencer is a girl and Caitlyn is a boy. I have other friends.

This is the..you know twist in the story. I'm in a band called Freak Show. It's a five member band with. Other best friends, Logan Star, Ethan Johnson, Devin Quinn and Valentine Hart. They're all girls.

I'm lead singer and guitarist, Logan is bass guitar and bass vocalist, Valentine is another guitarist but she doesn't sing, Ethan is our drummer and Devin is our synthesizer. We've been in this band for quite a while now.

Yes we are a little famous. Well we are famous. Just no one at school knows that.
Im surprised no one even figured it out. Well that's probably because I dress different.

I've had people come up to me and tell me I like Destiny O'Neil from Freak Show. Considering I am her but I mean I kinda have to hide that. I'm the only one in the band who still goes to a public school.

By the way, I'm 18, Logan and Ethan are 19, Valentine is the oldest, 20 and Devin is the youngest 17. Devin does school online ever since this whole band started.

I went to my closet and got out black ripped skinny jeans and a black Chicago Bulls jersey. I brushed my hair back in its emo shape and put on a black beanie on top of my hair.

"Yo, Dest." Frankie said.

"Yeah yeah." I said, putting in my black diamond earrings.

"Jane just told me a celebrity is coming to our school." She says, on her phone. Well there's literally already one there but you just don't know it. Even tho they're my best friends too I kinda don't want them to know that I'm famous because they'll just tell everyone and I don't have time for being mobbed. I've been safe from the paparazzi for months now.

"Who?" I asked.

"Uhhh..Ariana Grainde?" She says. "It's Grande. And what the hell is a successful popstar like her going to a school like Norwood?" I asked. "Ohh...Grande. Jane is always listening to her music." Frankie said.

"Eh. I don't really care for her music." I said.

"Why? It's Ariana Grande. She's gorgeous, man!" She says.

"I don't really like pop music. Well..except Shawn Mendes. But that's it." I said. I admit, Ariana Grande is drop dead gorgeous. But I don't want to hear her name every time I turn a corner. Sabrina Williams was bad enough but now we have to face this. I put on my gold watch and put my cross chain on.

"I'mma go. I'll see you at school." I said. "Kay. Bye." We hung up. I tied on my Js. Basically I think all celebrities are the same. Nice on camera but horrible off camera. They just put on acts to keep up with their money.

*at school*

I walked up to my squad. Well only one person. Which was Caitlyn. "Hey where's everyone else?" I asked him.

"Waiting for Ariana Grande." He says and rolled his eyes. "I know how you feel." I said. "What's the big deal anyway?" He asked. "I just think she came here for more attention." I said. "You think so?" He asked. "Yeah! A bunch of teens here love her. I just think it's a publicity thing." I said. "I kinda agree." He says.