MINE PYRAMID

The day Ryan heard about the great MINE PYRAMID and it's great treasure he always wanted to find it. Then, 30 years later he set out to find it with his team in the desert of Ruyartew.

"I telling you it's not here", Jakob said.

"It is we just need to keep following this trail until we get to the river",I said.

"Alright but I don't see no dam rive...."

"There it is! Fast Track river. This will lead us the pyramid!"I shouted.

My team and I climbed in the boat then that's when the rush started. We speed down the rivers' rapids going up and down crashing into dozens of rocks, until the river became smooth. Then we hit something. It look like a small like rock shape and felt like a rock.

"What the big idea", cried Jakob.

"It seems we hit something", I said.

Then that small rock like shape thing rose up out of the water rising at 50 feet tall. It was gray and it's eyes were glowing fiercely red. It had yellow large teeth. Spikes on his back. He was the Haserage.

Legend has it he is the ancient guardian of the pyramid who can transform into different creatures and those who woke him will never see the light of day again!

"What do we do now we are dead meat. There's no way out of this!" Anna screamed.

"Yeah there is! Jakob, Anna you swim under him well I find a way to stop him" I said.

"You better come back", Anna cried.

They dove into the water well I try to get his attention then they swam pass the beast to the other side of the him to the end of the river were the ocean was.

I grab my knife and threw it at the beast' stomach. He let a roar then swung at me but missed. Then I stared to climb him. He swung again and hit me but I didn't fall I just kept climbing. He strike one last time and hit me but I stab my knife in his neck so I wouldn't fall down.

He screech in pain then quickly I stab his eye. That when he fell!

I jumped into the water. The big wave of the giants' fall lead me out of the river and into the ocean where Jakob and Anna waited for me.

"Now where is that pyramid"I said curiously to Jakob.

"Let see according to this map it should be right here but I don't see it so it must be invisible or, UNDER WATER!"Jakob said.

"Yeah I see think I see it right down there", Anna said.

"Okay then let head to and make sure to hold your breath because that a long way down ", I said.

We headed to the pyramid. We swam deep down into the blue Atlantic Ocean. I was almost out of breath but when I saw it I realize that air didn't matter, all that matter was getting in that pyramid.

The problem was that we couldn't find the entrance until we swam under the pyramid and found the way in.

"Guys let go in before we run out of air", Anna mumbled.

We rush to her and enter the doorway.

"Man I thought my head was going to exploded", Jakob sigh with relief.

"I know but at least we made in before we ran out of air", I said.

"Guys.... what's that thing right there", Anna said fearfully.

In front of us was the giant beast with one eye dripping blood and his throat with a hole in it!

"Run!" I scream to Anna and Jakob.