Naruto's Encounter!!

Disclaimer: sorreh i dont own Naruto if i did then i wouldn't be making this fanfiction by the way this is the first one ive EVER made so please don't judge it too harshly im a newbie at this.... so enjoy the story -i hope xD-

-Time Skiiipppp or whatevs-:  authers note or me saying Time skip xD :P

"Ugh!":  Kyuubi/ shukaku/ Jutsu summoning!  

'UGH!': Kyuubi/Shukaku Thinking

"lol": Speech

'Like OMG': Thinking/talkin to Demons      

                                                      ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

~-------------------------_________________________________-------------------------~

A 5 Year old girl is running through the forest from a village that hates her for whats sealed inside of her. Her dirty blonde hair trailing behind her as yellow as the sun, her crystal blue eyes usually full of life, dark and dull, her body covered in bruises and blood as she runs through the forest until she sees some sand which means she's far enough from Konoha. 'I guess i'm far enough now i should rest before i collapse of blood loss' She thought as she sat down and fell asleep. The next day she woke up due to a sound in the forest, it was Pakkun he had found her. 'Crap Pakkun's here that means their not far away' she thought as she got up and ran towards the desert running as far as her little feet will take her until a day away from Suna she finally collapsed.

-Time Skip And Naruto's Pov-

'Huh where am i?' i thought as i slowly opened my eyes, and to my surprise i saw a white roof i looked around the room it had white walls and i was on a white bed almost everything was white then i realised it, i was in the hospital. "huh? w-wait oh no was i found NO!" i said as i tried to get out of bed but i was connected to life support and a nurse came in worried "No stop calm down please you'l get hurt" She said as she tried to stop me from moving "BUT WHERE AM I?!" i said worry clear in my voice as i tried to push her away until she said "Your in the Suna Hospital" i was confused when she said that "But how did i get here" i asked her "The Kazekages son Gaara brought you here after he apparently found you in the desert" she answered me "oh" i said "i'm ok now can i please go?" i asked but to my dismay she said no "you have to stay here until your family comes to pick you up" she said "But i dont have a family and where i'm from just calls me a demon brat and beats me up thats why i was bruised and bleeding..." i said, the nurse was horrified at what i had said until she thought 'Wait didn't the Hokage say something about the 9 tails Jinchurki going missing' she thought as she remembered what the Hokage said then it hit her "Your the 9 Tails Jinchuriki the hokage has been looking for you il inform him right away" she said as she tried to walk out to inform the Hokage i grabbed her arm "please don't i'm just the demon brat he keeps in a cage PLEASE I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO THE CAGE" i begged as i started crying. The nurse agreed to not to tell him but then asked me "were are you going to go?" i didnt really know so i told her that id try to become a ninja. "Why not ask the Kazekage if he can give you an apartment" she said but i new he'd just want to know why and i couldn't tell him but she persisted to so we went to the Kage.

-Time Skip To the Kages Office Gaara's Pov cuz y not? :P-

I was in Dads office when i heard a knock then i heard my father say "Come in" i was confused when i saw a nurse from the hospital and the girl i saved from the desert walk into the office 'Whats she doing here' i thought confused and then she spoke up... "Um Kage-Sama can i p-please get an a-apartment i-i'm a very powerful p-person and i c-can b-be a h-help to your v-village" she managed to stutter out i was confused how was she powerful? then i noticed their wasn't even a scratch on her not one bruise from before "Are you ok you were bleeding and bruised when i found you" I said to the girl "Y-yeah im fine K-Kyuubi-San h-helped me" She stuttered again but i was curious 'Who is Kyuubi' i thought until Shukaku told me "Kyuubi so shes the 9 Tails Kit ive heard about" He said then i asked 'What do you mean?' i replied "She is the 9 Tails Jinchuriki like your the 1 tails" He told me until i heard her say "U-um kage-sama?" then dad replied "what?" i was curious to why she was so nervous about telling him something "i-i'm t-the......"she paused 'i wonder why she paused' i thought until she managed to spit out the rest  with pride "Im the 9 Tails Jinchuriki" She said without Stuttering this time and Dad replied happily "Your request for the apartment has been accepted because that means we can have another Jinchuriki in this village" she was suprised "There is another 1?! WHERE i wanna meet them" she said obiously happy then i spoke up "well lucky then i'm right here i'm the 1 tails!" i said she then ran up to me and hugged me i blushed REALLY deep red and she said "YAY IM NOT ALONE ANYMORE" she said as she almost crushed me but i managed to say "cant.....breath....." "Oh sorry" she said as she let me go after almost crushing me." Oh wait i dont know your name.." she said "Oh mines Gaara whats yours?" i asked her "Naruto, Naruto Namikaze/Uzumaki my dad was the 4th Hokage of Konoha and my mum was the best Kunoichi!!" She said with pride i smiled at that 'Shes intresting' i thought as she spoke up again "WANNA BE BEST FRIENDS?!" she asked i blushed because i got surprised "sure i can have my first friend!!" i said REALLY happily and she chirped" saaameee~" i blushed again at the sound of her voice.anime "Hey can i call you Naru?" i asked "SURE~" she sang.. i blushed AGAIN.

-Time Skip 2 years later and she's a Genin Naru's Pov-

"YES"i screamed as i ran out of the testing room to the rest of the class with my new Ninja Headband i had just passed the Genin test and i ran back to my seat next to gaara and he looked at me and smiled "Congrats i hope i pass" he said but i knew he would pass " pffttt your gonna pass no probs!" i said happily and he smiled again obviously not worried anymore until the Instructor called his name out "Gaara" he yelled as Gaara got out of his seat and walked into the room.

-Time skip 5 mins same Pov-

Gaara finally came out of the Room with his headband proud as he walked up to me and sat down next to me "Congratssss" i said obviously happy for him and high fived him "I hope were in the same team" i said happily "if were not il be forced to go on a rampage" he said sarcastically "same" i said in the same tone even though nobody new i was the 9 tails they wondered how i wasn't getting hurt by gaara and i thought of telling my team later.'I really hope i get Gaaraaa' i thought.

~-------------------------_________________________________-------------------------~

Heh lol thats it for today again this is my First ever fanfiction i may not continue unless you guys want me too... i might even write the next chapter now but i thought that id stop this now because its already in the 1300's so i decided to stop it here Thanks for reading and please reveiw!!! Their is going to be a kiss in the next one.... if i can be bothered to even write it... but if you guys want me to then i will :)